1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Online Diary - Frustrating????

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Mamma_caz, 25 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Mamma_caz

Mamma_caz Have a serene day!!

Perhaps I am thick but I am having a great deal of difficulty using the online diary.

I want to put in Pasata and I can't.

The system to me isn't very user friendly in the fact that you are limited to what is on their system, there doesn't seem to be a large library of items or the facility to add them.

Can anyone help or as I said before am I just stupid. Doh!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rolo

rolo Full Member

I think the slimming world site is difficult to use too so you're not the only one. I really hate the sins online bit because it never recognises anything. I gave up using the food diary ages ago but passata is free??? So you could put it in the bit down at the bottom where it just says insert a free food. Add everything to favourites too as it saves loads of faffing about.

Roz x
  4. Mamma_caz

Thanks Roz, I left my book in the car and as a result I couldn't add it.

5. StephCracknell

StephCracknell Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    WW Pro points
    It is cr*p! I was so used to ww, where you could look up any food (even branded from the food diary) that I was quite spoiled, now I just put it into a spreadsheet to tick off all the areas as I eat them.

6. Mamma_caz

Hi Steph,
    Yeah I thought of doing that, but I need something that tells me what I am doing is right, if you know what I mean. There is another site that could help I am going to have a mooch.

Weight Loss Resources

I will let you know what I find!
  7. Mamma_caz

Oops perhaps not they charge silly money - I don't think so!!!!!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.