Online Karaoke!!

estelle1972

Just wondering if there's any of you that are into online karaoke? It's my definite guilty pleasure, lol! :D
I've been a member of an online karaoke site for nearly 4 years, and I just adore it. I love being able to
sing my favourite songs, and I've made a lot of amazing friends there from all over the world too.
I'm a bit of a geek, and my pride and joy is a mixer which helps to make me sound reasonably okay, lol!

Any fellow karaoke geeks out there?! :)

Estelle xx

Oh how interesting. I love karaoke but never get to do it- didnt know you could do it online. Tell me more - any particular recommended sites?

Oh how interesting. I love karaoke but never get to do it- didnt know you could do it online. Tell me more - any particular recommended sites?
Hiya! Yes, I'm a member of one called Singsnap. Here's a link to my recordings page, so you can see how it works. Let me know if you decide to join up! :) xx

http://singsnap.com/estelle1972

oh my goodness I can't believe I have never heard of this!!

That sounds really cool, I might have to look into that as love karaoke, although i don't have a tunefull bone in my body (so my other half says) I think i sound great in my head lol :D x

Listening to Where The Wild Roses Grow now... I love this song :D

I'm lucky that I got to hear Kylie sing a verse of this live once (she used a verse of it in a concert I went to). Lovely song.

And I like your singing...

Thank you very much!! It's such a gorgeous song, I love it too. Sooo jealous that you've seen Kylie live, she's fabulous!!! :) xx
Listening to Where The Wild Roses Grow now... I love this song :D

I'm lucky that I got to hear Kylie sing a verse of this live once (she used a verse of it in a concert I went to). Lovely song.

And I like your singing...

I've never heard of this either!! Fantastic!! Just need to warm up my vocal chords & I'll be there :) Husband is already cringing on sofa!

Back