Online Meeting Thread - our very first!

Ooooh I'm late but got here in the end!!

I'm 13st 7.5lbs and have lost 6lb this week but don't anyone dare give me any badges as it's all water from being a dirty fat scoff monkey so I do not deserve badges!!!

Love the logo :) maybe the slimmer of the week could be 'the lightest loser' haha!!!

Topics topics topics.....dunno but that's just reminded me of the chocolate version.....do they even still make them?? Mmmmm topic!!!

Haha legomom you've made me want topic now!

Or the biggest loser haha I like it best without the circle too but thought I'd show both

One topic we could discuss could be what exercise we do and how parents here and people who work fit it in.

Also we could all make an individual week goal like run x many miles or drink 2 litres water everyday or whatever and then let us all know how we did the next week

The calorie countesses? :) lol.
My husband has just watched me nibbling my dark chocolate and suggested 'The minimins munchie monsters' but he has a sick sense of humour.........

I really like the idea of setting a goal every week. People could choose whether or not to join in so there's no pressure.
It could be a mini challenge every week.

Vanillalou said:
Can I join the fray girls? The names Louise and I'm back on the wagon as off now! Lol! Start weight 270lb :eek:

Welcome :D

Of course you can!

I was thinking we could have group challenges sometimes too, like losing a total of x number of lbs between us all. What kind of challenge do you guys want for this coming week then?

Mine for this week is actually to try and relax with it all a bit!! It's my birthday tomorrow and Eid on Sunday so loadsa food and cake! But I find it hard to not count and just go over my calories without stressing! It's not that I think I'll mess up. I know I can sort it out if I gain. Think I am just so used to this! So this week, when I inevitably to do over calories, I am not gonna be annoyed with myself! Gonna enjoy it :) And then get straight back on track when I need to! :)

Group challenges sound good too :) Maybe target 1lb loss a week each? so just say theres 10 of us 10lbs - then if for example its someones TOTM so they get a STS or gain, someone else 2/3lbs loss could make up for it, if you get me?

love love LOVE this thread!!! ive often thought something like an online weigh in club for people using various diets would be a great idea, as all the slimming groups seem to have a weekly online w.i. but for those of us not on WW or SW etc this is a brilliant idea!!

i like the logo and really like the idea of having our own group challenges :) count me in! x

Mmmm being as I'm just sitting here regretting a midnight binge attack I think my challenge will be to not bloody binge. God it's so much harder since I quit smoking :( :(

Aww Tina you're only just back on track, you'll get used to it again and it'll get easier I'm sure! You're doing great, it's a good challenge.

So challenge's...
Tina/legomom: Not to binge
gettingfitat50: Drink 2 litres of water a day
Vanillalou: Think positively
Me/caroline g: Not to weigh more than twice in the week

Anyone else what to add any challenges?

Also, anyone want to update me with their weight as off yesterday for my trusty spreadsheet, post here or PM me :)

caroline g said:
Aww Tina you're only just back on track, you'll get used to it again and it'll get easier I'm sure! You're doing great, it's a good challenge.

So challenge's...
Tina/legomom: Not to binge
gettingfitat50: Drink 2 litres of water a day
Vanillalou: Think positively
Me/caroline g: Not to weigh more than twice in the week

Anyone else what to add any challenges?

Also, anyone want to update me with their weight as off yesterday for my trusty spreadsheet, post here or PM me :)

I am also one to midnight eat terribly as I don't sleep well so my challengence is

Thatlittlebit : no eating at night 11-8

I will add to list properly when I get on computer

Can I just say thank you so much Caroline for starting this

Hello can I join please, I am a bit late with my weigh in but yesterday morning I weighed 10.13 would love to lose 10 lb by Christmas, this is such a good idea, thank you. Do you set a daily calorie target? I am new to all of this! Thank you

Back