Online Meeting Thread - our very first!

My good intentions for the week are to drink more water, keep off the scales til Friday, and do my workout DVD at least 3 times!

my personal weekly challenge(s!) are to:

1. cycle the rest of my 50 mile goal on my exercise bike (48 to go!)

2. to resist the urge to weigh myself until friday! as a daily multiple weigher i know thats going to be sooo hard

and 3. to try to be good with food!! :D

Good morning fellow slimmers! Just popping in midweek as I'm struggling to keep away from the scales.And logging in here helps motivate me. I'm determined not to weigh til we all do on Friday!! My good intentions are going so-so. I did exercise DVD Sunday and ached so much I haven't done it since! But I will today! trying hard to drink more water but struggling with that. But I haven't over eaten so I'm def trying!! X

Hello had a couple of weeks off but im back with a vengence, can i join ? my start weight was 22 stone 4 and i just weighed in at 18.9 so a total weight loss of 3 stone 5lbs so far, been slacking ately though so am back on the ball as of 2maro x

Dunno if Carolines not about or what cos I've not been about myself for a week. I'll make one now :)

Back