online shopping virgin

big bear

A bear on a mission!
If I order from tesco/asda this evening will they deliver tomorrow?

Can I order groceries & clothes (i.e. need a dressing gown for hospital bag) or r they delivered seperate??

Does Argos deliver or is it only big things?

Thanks

With asda food is seperate to clothing. if oyu go on asda site and click on grogery shopping that be normal household goods. But on the main menu of asda their is a section for george clothing range but bear in mind they will charge you for delievery. But you can opt to get it delievered to your nearest store!
argos delieveries on big and small items whatever you want from the catolgue.

You definitely can't order clothes with groceries from asda or tesco, it would be 2 seperate orders with seperate delivery charges. Your best bet for delivery tomorrow would probably be tesco, but both are unlikely! Argos deliver whatever is in their catalogue for a set fee - £4.95 maybe?
HTH x

Thanks so much. I need storage boxes from argos & its too much to carry home on a bus so thought I'd order online. I'll check later once ds has gone to bed.

I need maternity stuff for hospital bag but I can go out 2moro & get them.

It'll make life easier to get shopping delivered once babs 2 arrives xxx

I've just had a dissapointing experience with Asda Direct. I ordered 3 'George' items - free delivery to store at it was over £25. I received a confirmation e-mail advising I should get my items within 2-3 days. After 6 days I rang customer services to enquire/complain and was told that my parcel had deffo been delivered to my store. Surprise surprise, not 2hrs later i received a text from my local store advising that my delivery had arrived. I do like George and it won't stop me shopping in store but won't use the Direct service again. :mad:

Back