Only 1 more sleeps- and oh feck I haven't done a thing

hankypants

till we go on our hols too. :D

Can't wait.:p

can I lose a few more lbs before that?:confused:

OF COURSE I CAN!!!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Of course you can. Where are you going for your hols?

oh hi there

we're off to Mexico and madrid.

have you been away or are you going away or anything? do i know you from DH site?

hankypants said:
oh hi there

we're off to Mexico and madrid.

have you been away or are you going away or anything? do i know you from DH site?

Sounds lovely. We're going to Toronto on the 18th. Can't wait.

Nah...you probably don't know me from the DH site. I lurked on there for nearly two years, but didn't post much.

Pleased to meet you anyway :)

hey that's the day we leave - the 18th. flying to madrid and over night for one night then mehicooo on the 19th. Staying there for 10 days and back to madrid for 5 days.

Toronto? cool - i'd love to go

Hanks....holiday sounds a little bit wicked!!! :p Make sure you have a great time...I bet the boys are excited!! :D

hankypants said:
hey that's the day we leave - the 18th. flying to madrid and over night for one night then mehicooo on the 19th. Staying there for 10 days and back to madrid for 5 days.

Toronto? cool - i'd love to go

Sounds fab. I'd love to go to Mexico. I believe it's beautiful there. Very colourful, I'm told :)

hi diva - yes the boys are besides themselves. it's my 40th while we're there and jim's 40th soon after we return. it's also our 10th wedding anniversary so it's a special gig for us!!!

Oh wow! Everything coming at once. How exciting.

Think I'll be doing my countdown shortly to join you :)

BTW did you add an extra night on? You say you are going on Friday the 18th? Counting from yesterday when you started this thread...doesn't that make 17 sleeps...or are you including a siesta :D

Karion Dieting said:
Oh wow! Everything coming at once. How exciting.

Think I'll be doing my countdown shortly to join you :)

BTW did you add an extra night on? You say you are going on Friday the 18th? Counting from yesterday when you started this thread...doesn't that make 17 sleeps...or are you including a siesta :D

DOH!!!

hi all - need to change the title to 12 - how do i do that?

:D :D :D

that's just another way of saying -ooo only 12 more sleeps to go!

wicked

Whooooo Hankypants and Karion, both of your hols sound lovely. I didn't think we'd be going anywhere (again) as we've spent so much money on our house and garden.

I heard hubby asking youngest if he wanted to come if we went away for a few days and he said no he wanted to stay home (he's almost 16) with his older brother.

Looks like me and the old man are going to have a dirty midweek somewhere LMAO

Well somewhere that's not too far away in case of emergencies at home - not that I don't trust my
angel_t7.gif
I'm more worried that the eldest will throw a party for his mates
food-smv.gif

Back