'Only' 1lb

I celebrate every loss be that 1lb or 0.5lbs always have and always will in fact I started a thread back in February almost identical to this one ;)

. . . She means no harm by it, but she gives me a lot of ribbing about being "teachers pet" and even posted a facebook status the other week saying that she has a really annoying cousin who always loses loads of weight and wins SOTW and how I should just stop and give other people a chance. . . .

"stop and give other people a chance" - that has to be one of the silliest things I ever heard!!

You cant moan about losing this every week!
1lbs_fat1.jpg

Every loss is a good loss
x

I'm definitely not going to take my 1lb loses for granted after this! Having the visual just made me see actually how much I'm losing. Thank you :)

I lost a pound this week and am super chuffed with it!

Congrats on the loss Rayven! :D

This is a great thread. I'm one of those people who is guilty of saying just a pound, or only half a pound etc :eek: I never mean to make anybody feel bad as any loss is fabulous and should be viewed as such! From now on I'm going to celebrate every loss! :D xx

Last edited:
Well I have just lost 3lbs after my first month weigh in. I am happy with that, I know big losses are more exciting but sustainable is what matters to me. I've been overweight for 30 years, so if it takes me 3 years to lose it, that's ok with me!

Yayyy, very well said as usual hun!! My average is not that much more than 1lb per week and I too am extremely proud of my total loss since starting in October!! Of course we're all elated when we have a 'great' loss, but I do wish some people would see the bigger picture which is that of a steady and sustainable loss and that this really isn't a race of any kind at all!! I've said it before and I'll say it again! I'd rather use you as a role model than the person who brags about losing 3 stone in 4 or 5 months only to fall off the wagon a little bit further down the line!!x

Back