only 3 days to go and i move to ss plus after 24 weeks

richman14

been a long but very enjoyable road on ss

24 weeks and lost just a little under 8 stone

i had in the 24 weeks about 7 evening meals and this was when i was in america but stilll came back loosing weight both times so was delighted i hope in another 24 weeks i am sitting at the same weight i am now or below!!! that will be the best achivment of all

thanks for all your support so far

Well done babe!!! xoxox

Many Congratulations! don't be worried about going up the plans (actually, I bet you can't wait! - or should that be weight? - groan!) I'm sure you'll do just as well on SS+ :)

Hurrah well done! Where are your before and after pics?!

Well done!! 8 stone is amazing, I bet you feel like a new person?

Enjoy working up the plans!

yes do feel like a new person now.. wierd because i am quite good at sport anyway but i went to the gym today and even running half an hour at 12 stonesseems like a breeze now were at 19 stone 9 i ddint even try!!!

B,
I am so so proud of you!!! I am so pleased we have done this journey together... We will never ever go back there!!! You have done so well..
You need to send me your pics later and I will upload them!!
Well done on going to the gym....Im off there later.
xxx

yes do feel like a new person now.. wierd because i am quite good at sport anyway but i went to the gym today and even running half an hour at 12 stonesseems like a breeze now were at 19 stone 9 i ddint even try!!!

Well done !!!! Who would have thought you would have been able to do that 6 months ago!!!! Fantastic!!! SO proud ! x

Wow hun, that is sush an achievement, hope you are proud of yourself and good luck with the steps to maintenance i'm sure you'll do well :p

wow Congratulations 8 Stone gone for good. Good luck for working up the steps and maintaining

THANKS EVERYONE!!

Saw Richard there marriss was picking up kids after... how did your appointments go last night?

Aww yes he said....... will chat to you later xxx

Back