Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Only 3lbs to go

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Gunna-make-it, 24 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Gunna-make-it

Gunna-make-it Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Whooooooo HOOOOOOOOOO!!

Although I am really pleased, I have found that moving up the plans has made my hunger come back and it is now when I have to be careful with portion sizes and being good!:copon:

Hopefully I will be at goal in a couple of weeks - and then, the first thing I will do is go shopping as all my clothes are looking stupid!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done you!! How wonderful for you! :D

Really hope the hunger settles, I'm sure it's just your body getting excited ;)

4. k8te

k8te Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.1%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Oh WOW only 3lb's to go you should be so pleased with yourself :party0011:. When did you start? I have to say the thing i worry about is my portion sizes, as thats whats got me here in the first place! I dont eat the wrong food, just eat too much of the good, god damn family genes ;) x

5. Dobo

Dobo Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(7.23%)
    Diet:
    CD (ex-WW)
    Know what you mean about clothes looking silly. My mother in law is loving my weight loss, she is gaining a whole new wardrobe at my expense ! Not that I mind, I don't intend needing bigger clothes again ! Well done on your weight loss, you have done really well. Final goal is in sight.

6. Gunna-make-it

Gunna-make-it Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Thanks all...
    I have been trying to shift the weight for 2 years in total! with failed weight watchers meetings for a year and doing Lipotrim for 3 months - did quite well on that but put a bit of weight back on as I went on holiday for 2 weeks and was away with my job for a while (was not careful what I ate at all)
    When I got settled again I started CD in December - a couple of weeks before Christmas!! (of all times to start) so that was a challenge in itself! So have been doing CD for only 2 and a half months but it does feel a lot longer!!

Another piece of good news - I am in my size 10 work trousers and can do them up easily now - hurrah!!

7. Serena A

Serena A Can't think of a title

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(40.38%)
    Diet:
    Maintaining, was on CD
    Congratulations - so very nearly there! Well done you!!

8. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done for sticking with it. Enjoy buying your new wardrobe of clothes.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.