Only 3lbs to go

Gunna-make-it

Whooooooo HOOOOOOOOOO!!

Although I am really pleased, I have found that moving up the plans has made my hunger come back and it is now when I have to be careful with portion sizes and being good!:copon:

Hopefully I will be at goal in a couple of weeks - and then, the first thing I will do is go shopping as all my clothes are looking stupid!!

Well done you!! How wonderful for you! :D

Really hope the hunger settles, I'm sure it's just your body getting excited ;)

Oh WOW only 3lb's to go you should be so pleased with yourself :party0011:. When did you start? I have to say the thing i worry about is my portion sizes, as thats whats got me here in the first place! I dont eat the wrong food, just eat too much of the good, god damn family genes ;) x

Know what you mean about clothes looking silly. My mother in law is loving my weight loss, she is gaining a whole new wardrobe at my expense ! Not that I mind, I don't intend needing bigger clothes again ! Well done on your weight loss, you have done really well. Final goal is in sight.

Thanks all...
I have been trying to shift the weight for 2 years in total! with failed weight watchers meetings for a year and doing Lipotrim for 3 months - did quite well on that but put a bit of weight back on as I went on holiday for 2 weeks and was away with my job for a while (was not careful what I ate at all)
When I got settled again I started CD in December - a couple of weeks before Christmas!! (of all times to start) so that was a challenge in itself! So have been doing CD for only 2 and a half months but it does feel a lot longer!!

Another piece of good news - I am in my size 10 work trousers and can do them up easily now - hurrah!!

Back