Only Decaf or any coffee on Exante?

Minikat

Hello
I am confused as the booklet says you can drink balck tea and coffee but the side affects say you can get headaches because of the caffeine withdrawal - can you drink coffee with caffeine in?
Thanks
Trish x

Hi Trish :)

Yes you can drink any black coffee as far as im aware. You can get headaches from caffeine withdrawal apparently, so just keep topping up with black coffee, you will be fine. Its the carb withdrawal thats most likely to get your head, but that will pass, just keep drinking lots of fluids.

Good luck with the Exante! You are already beautiful, soon you will be thin and beautiful!

Hi , i mix my coffee i have normal coffee and de-caff . The de-caff also helps you get your water intake if you are not that keen on drinking lots of water .

I must admit I drink proper, caffeinated coffee and I have had the odd coffee with milk as well, which I know is a total no no. Obviously the best bet on this diet is to be as healthy as possible, which means decaff etc but my personal thoughts are that if drinking the odd caffeinated coffee (with milk?!!) stops you from dropping the diet altogether then it cant be a bad thing, no?

I must admit I drink proper, caffeinated coffee and I have had the odd coffee with milk as well, which I know is a total no no. Obviously the best bet on this diet is to be as healthy as possible, which means decaff etc but my personal thoughts are that if drinking the odd caffeinated coffee (with milk?!!) stops you from dropping the diet altogether then it cant be a bad thing, no?

I have a splash of milk in mine:eek: but only have 2-3 tea/coffee a day

Do it the way you feel is best and if you feel you can stick to it with adding a splash of milk .Then so be it !

Back