Only gone and broke the blender....

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by glammam, 23 March 2009 Social URL.

1. glammam

glammam Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(12%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim now dukan
    Well day 6 on LT. Having a fab day. Had my weigh in a day early and lost 7 and a half pounds!!! Feeling great until I tried to make a hot chocolate instead of my usual milkshake to warm me up. I poured boiling water into my glass jug and then i heard a noise and there it was, a huge crack! Been up asda tonight to buy a new one, cost £25! So, the moral of the story folks is don't pour boiling water into a glass jug!!! What an idiot! Hot choc tasted fab though!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kered

kered Gold Member

Well done on your loss. Shame about the blender.

I tend to mix everything in my large plastic measuring jug with my hand blender, then transfer into my plastic shaker beaker, I stopped using my big blender on the first week incase the water broke it, so I did add a little cold water first. Tesco do the hand blenders for about £4

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.