only got strawberry left- pancakes?

missjam

im not a huge fan of strawberry packs... wondering if i made it up with a couple of egg whites, blended it together and put it on my frying pan (with fry light) if it would come out like pancake! hm!

It scares me how your mind works at times lol

Just drink it fast it'll be fine

Try it n let me knw pretty pleeeeease I hate strwaberry. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think to be honest it sounds a really bad idea, for several reasons. For one thing youre not meant to even microwave the packs because it damages the nutrients can you imagine what bunging them in a frying pan is going to do to them? I cant really imagine theyll mix well with eggs.

We're on TFR for such a short time, do we have to keep trying to turn all the packs into food :confused:

Starlight said:
I think to be honest it sounds a really bad idea, for several reasons. For one thing youre not meant to even microwave the packs because it damages the nutrients can you imagine what bunging them in a frying pan is going to do to them? I cant really imagine theyll mix well with eggs.

We're on TFR for such a short time, do we have to keep trying to turn all the packs into food :confused:

Don't worry Star, it's jus random thoughts of the day!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I wouldnt imagine doing things like that to the packs would be very good for the nutritional value of them as the nutrients deteriorate when heat is added. Try making the shake up with lots of ice or crushed ice or just down in one! x

Back