Only just realised...i am no longer obese!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by doubledebra, 21 November 2009.

1. doubledebra

doubledebra Back 2 finish my journey

Well when i weighed in on monday i had lost 6.4lbs woop woop!! which makes me 13st 3lbs the lowest i've been in 10years and i've also come down BMI categories from class 3 obese down to overweight!!! Yay i am no longer obese!!!! Hurray!!
    Mini likes this.
  2. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Congratulations and well done!:happy096::happy036::bliss:

Love Mini xxx
  3. Rudles

Rudles Well-Known Member

Well done - I went from category 4 into 3, obese, and was relatively happy - can't wait to get where you are!
  4. onlyme!

onlyme! is a naughty girl...

Welcome to the club, I only just joined ;) bet you feel great! xx
  5. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

That's brilliant, well done! I bet that feels amazing! I've still got another 45lbs til I get to that point, but I look forward to it!
  6. BubblyPenguin

BubblyPenguin Recovering Foodaholic

Fantastic news Debra!!! I'm hoping to join you in a day or two!! Huge congratulations!!!!:talk017:
  7. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Congrats Debra,

I remember when I was so totally psyched to no longer be obese (having been either very overweight or obese for 13 years). It is great feeling, no? I am now looking forward to having a healthy BMI again (and getting that darned WiiFitPlus off my case!). Well Done.

8. Zoe.D

Zoe.D loving life

Hey well done, that's a great achievement.
  9. mrsessex

mrsessex Well-Known Member

Very good for you !!! :) :)

Not long till your normal ! XX
  10. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

congratulations hun, thats brilliant!
  11. AlexIce

AlexIce Well-Known Member

Well done! Some time next month I will be going from category 3 to cet 2 and I will be very excited!
  12. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Fabulous news debra - these are the kind of wonderful achievements that we need to make it oh so very worthwhile x
  13. Fattack

Fattack Likes to eat

yay!!! i have one more pound to go (on my home scales) - 2 more on my CD's scales, so i know EXACTLY how you must feel :D (almost!)

WELL DONE xoxo
  14. doubledebra

doubledebra Back 2 finish my journey

Thank you all for your kind words of support i weighed in tonight and lost another 4.2lbs this week which takes me down to 12st 12.8lbs i'm in the 12's hooray!!!! 1 more lb and i'll have lost 7st!! I am smiling today :) :) :)
  15. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Wow 7 stone that's my 10 year old! DD you have lost a whole person!

16. yellowiris

yellowiris Member

7 stone is how much I weigh lol. Yes Debra you have lost a whole person. Good on you. By the way if the person in your avatar is you currently I don't think you even look overweight at all. You look fantastic. Maybe it's the belted dress that makes you look slim. Bring on more of those Debra.

Again congratulation.