Step 1 Sole Source oooops....

My very first post was me wondering about how to upload my stats etc...apparently i can't coz im on the mobile version of this site...
Anyhoo.....this is me...
Im Nicki, this is my 2nd attempt at Cwp..(first lasted a week)....im defo more focussed than then (5years ago) but will still be needing the support this place seems so good at offering. I might not get on here to post a lot as the WiFi in my apartment is a little sketchy but I'll try...
I work mad shift patterns so this should fit my lifestyle almost perfectly altho my job is to socialize so in the other sense its going to be a nice little challenge....eeeekkkkk!!!!
I have an appointment with the lady on the 28th June and then July will be the make or break of me hahahaha!!!
Thanks for listening
N xxxxx

My very first post was me wondering about how to upload my stats etc...apparently i can't coz im on the mobile version of this site...
Anyhoo.....this is me...
Im Nicki, this is my 2nd attempt at Cwp..(first lasted a week)....im defo more focussed than then (5years ago) but will still be needing the support this place seems so good at offering. I might not get on here to post a lot as the WiFi in my apartment is a little sketchy but I'll try...
I work mad shift patterns so this should fit my lifestyle almost perfectly altho my job is to socialize so in the other sense its going to be a nice little challenge....eeeekkkkk!!!!
I have an appointment with the lady on the 28th June and then July will be the make or break of me hahahaha!!!
Thanks for listening
N xxxxx
good luck :). X

Thanx Sammy!

How long have U been on plan for? Are you happy with how its all going? I've got 2 weeks yet til my appointment but im on minimins when I can be to keep up the momentum....
xxxx

Thanx Sammy!

How long have U been on plan for? Are you happy with how its all going? I've got 2 weeks yet til my appointment but im on minimins when I can be to keep up the momentum....
xxxx
Hi, I have been on the plan for 13 weeks now. Yes I'm happy with how it's going, I'm ten pounds away from my target weight. Could had Been there by now but I had a few days off. If your two weeks away, you could try cut carbs out and be ready for starting the plan. To be honest nobody thought I could do this plan and said you won't last, but I was so determined to do it for myself and to show others tht I can do it. First week was hard but I just kept thinking of my goal. X

Aw your determination is fab and well done for getting this far hun..xxx I'm goin to start low carbing the week before i start the diet. My situ is a little different, i live in Greece due to my job and found this lady who does the Cambridge plan on my island. xx

Back