Total Solution Ooops, bit of a slip!

steeleee

Silver Member
Bit of a slip today, just came over really hungry, and tried to take my mind off it, but ended up having a bar, the only thing is, its the second one ive had today :-/ I'm still ok on number of packs as iv had 2 bars and mushroom soup, but I know were not supposed to have more than one bar a day :-/

I've had 2 bars before, easier to have when I'm out for the day, and it's not done me any harm.
I think the only reason we're not supposed to have more than 1 is because they have a higher carb content and they can cause a laxative effect for some people.

Hey chick, don't worry :) ..Its better you have the extra bar than eat something that you'll only end up wishing you didn't...Chin up and keep going!!! You're doing so well :D xx

Hiya, that is not a slip - that was such a sensible decision instead of a wrong decision. Well done for staying on plan.

I did the same thing today, I was starving and decided it was a safer way to 'slip' - at least it is a controlled way of slipping:D
O

I too have done the same, but really try not to now, if I have more than one i get too much of a taste for them and feel hungry after. I try and have my bar as late as I can in the day, around 8pm, but I think I'm really carb sensitive, if it doesn't knock you out of ketosis you should be alright

Just to mirror what others have said, it's not a failure, you made the right choice! It's better to have a second bar than have something that's completely off plan!

Good luck!

Alan

Back