ooops!

I got my pom poms out for you daisy, I know you can do it. x

Well done Daisy hun, sounds like you are getting back on track with it all. Having now started RTM I realise just how damn scary it can be and how the urge to nibble can appear.

Jez
xx

good day today
1600 calories and all healthy stuff (- except for a few licks of my daughters chocolate ice cream)

daisy x

:party0011::party0011:put your pom poms away Gemma !!

hi jez
thanks, ive had ok day today.
1650 calories so good ( my limit is 1750 to STS)
i 'ought' to be less to lose the 5lbs but it doesn't matter if it takes a couple of months as i'm ok as long as i don't put on.

ive done no excercise tho, was going to pilates but it was cancelled - should have gone for a run really, but it was getting dark

no excuse really as its only going to get darker over the next few months isn't it!

anyway, roll on tomorrow!

daisy x

Well since I was stuck in a car for most of the day my excercise was even less!!! So glad it is going better for you. Loving the idea of pilates, have always wanted to try it but been too nervous till now, will you let me know how it goes and if it is any good? If so I will try and find a local class. I really enjoy yoga too but have heard pilates is really good for tightening up the tum and strengthening the core muscles. Haha not sure how flexible I am anymore either:)

Jez
xx

Glad to hear you've had a couple of good days Daisy. Well done.

hi there
ok day again - 30 mins on trampette
1650 calories

just had an oaty weetabix bar tho which i didn't need or like so am cross about that!

my aim for tomorrow is not to weigh myself as i'm becoming disillusioned as the scales aren't changing - which is daft as they don't really need to - old habits die hard.

i think i have dieted for so much of my life i can't trust myself to not be on a diet ...hence the calorie counting.

ideally when i get back to where i want to be - ie lose the 5lb - i won't need to experiment as i did immediately after RTM, i have proved to myself eating rubbish piles on the pounds, lol!
i am hoping i will just be able to chill out, weigh in once a week and readjust accordingly

i'm not there yet.... but its still early days i guess

daisy x

Well done Daisy. :)

It's weird how the brain works sometimes isn't it? When I lost my first lot on LL in 2007 I was over the moon and went nuts ending up almost where I was before. It was almost like testing to the limit, just because I could!!! You seem to be realising the things now that I had to hit myself with after putting on 3 stone again.

The really stooopid thing is, it's so bloody obvious but it's making your self believe it. We put on weight when we over eat/under exercise. :rolleyes::D

i know - it s crazy, why do i need to test it out?!

def putting my scales away - just weighed myself and i've got up 1/2 lb on them.
have been making good choices so its not fat and its just depressing me, so in the garage they go!

daisy x

Ouch! I'm sure it's just one of those mid week glitches. Keep up the good work and you will win in the long run.

another good day
breakfast: porrige and prunes
mid morning: banana
lunch: nakd fruit bar
mid afternoon: apple , 3 oatcakes and scrape of peanut butter
tea: small bowl of homemade mushroom soup
dinner: summer veg stir fry - babycorn, baby carrots, mangetout, green beans, asparagus, courgettes, garlic, orange juice, orange zest, honey, soy sauce, cashew nuts - absolutely gorgeous!!!!
late: will have 0% greek yog mixed with tbsp LL banana shake if i'm hungry

also went for a 30 min jog/walk - I'm getting better, now running 5 walking 2 mins continually

feeling good!

daisy x

YAY!!!!
Have lost 4lb

Im really pleased on a number of levels
firstly i'm back in my 'box' by 3lb.
Im 8.11 - only 1lb away from my ideal weight

secondly i have done it 'easily' by simply by cutting out the crap, drinking more water - not by depriving myself

thirdly, i had got it into my head that i was going to inevitably put the weight on pound by pound each week. i didn't think i could 'lose' weight - thought i would have to go back on LL, thought i'd messed up my metabolism etc etc

I'm really happy. my testing out the theory of eating what i wanted and seeing the weight pile on worked
and now the theory of cutting out the crap and excercising worked too

hmm, whoever would have thought it!

it sounds ridiculous, but i needed to test myself

this week i am going to keep up the excercise, keep up the water, keep up the weekday eating pattern

This week i have been having porridge or scrambled eggs and smoked salmon for breakfast
a banana mid morning
a pressed fruit bar (nakd or trek) at lunck
an apple mid afternoon
3 oatcakes and peanut butter or a LL shake at 5ish
healthy dinner - including protein and carbs
yogurts or nuts evening snack

approx 1500-1750 calories a day

also excercise wise
mon: nothing
tues:30 mins rebounder dvd
wed: 40 min jog/walk
thur: 20 min bike ride
fri: 30 mins jog/walk
sat: 1 hour aerobics class

fingers crossed for this week

daisy x

WOW!

Well done Daisy!
Fantastic to know you can just decide to cut back and lose.
I'm so glad you are back in your box.
I am doing the same. I had a few pounds
creep on so I have just cut back. Hoping to have lost the 4lbs by WI on Monday.
I had the horrible shocking experience this morning of my jeans feeling too tight.Freaked me out, brought back horrible memories. I had to remind myself they are size 10 not 28 and they had just been washed.:confused:

fantastic Daisy, what a great lesson you have given to us all. So pleased you are happy Daisy again x

Brilliant news Daisy, so fantastic to see that weight can be managed - which I guess is the whole point of life after LL. You really give me hope for a successful slimmer future :)

Jez
xx

hmmm....i'm having to resurrect this thread as i'm making wrong choices - again!!!

i have been being lazy and not planning - i know exactly what i'm doing wrong and don't care - well i do really, but i'm in the oh f*** it mode and i need to get out of it.

i didn't get weighed today - knew i would have to miss it - and really didn't want to use it as an 'excuse' to eat badly as i have got til next sat to put it right - but i have done exactly that and now will have to work bloody hard if i am to be anywhere near the 8.12 i was last week by next saturday.

stupid stupid me!

just tried some clothes on in next - picked up all size 8s - can still get in them - but there are bulges appearing and i can see the fat me poking through!

this has to stop

in the back of mind i keep thinking 'well never mind i can go back on abstinence and lose it in a month' - but i DO NOT want to do this. i want to feel like i have learnt from LL -not to use it as a crutch and an excuse to overeat.

at the moment i feel i have learnt nothing :mad:

anyway - kicks up the bum welcome....

kicked myself earlier and...

i have planned my next weeks menu. i have shopped and have all the ingredients ready.

tomorrow i start making the right decisions again

i have a party 2 weeks today and i want to get another wear out of my monsoon dress - if it was tonight i wouldn't be wearing it :cry:

wish me luck guys

daisy x

Brave girl Daisy

for admitting it. I've had a similar week.
My clothes still fit, but I've gotthat thight round the middle feeling which I haven't felt for a few months.
I've been getting so many positive strokes
in the past few months - maybe I've become compacent even though I keep telling myself i haven't.
I haven't been terrible, just having little bits extra of everything and I know it all adds up.
Tomorrow is my WI. I have given myself a severe talking to and this week will be back to my usual work routine.
For me that's the key. Routine is fine. i know I need the structure.
Good luck for the week xx

Back