ooops!

for admitting it. I've had a similar week.
My clothes still fit, but I've gotthat thight round the middle feeling which I haven't felt for a few months.
I've been getting so many positive strokes
in the past few months - maybe I've become compacent even though I keep telling myself i haven't.
I haven't been terrible, just having little bits extra of everything and I know it all adds up.
Tomorrow is my WI. I have given myself a severe talking to and this week will be back to my usual work routine.
For me that's the key. Routine is fine. i know I need the structure.
Good luck for the week xx

Well, it must be the week indeed! lol I have been fighting the carbs like a demon in my head - a very powerful one - and I too have had the thick feeling ....levis slighlty tighter then normal but still go on...phew. lol

Maybe its the chage of weather, combined with some complacency - but it is alwyas on my mind, so I am fully aware of what I am doing, what I am putting in my mouth, and what I am going to have to do to reign it back.

So - lets go for it ladies! Full alert and conscious choices this week ahead, ay! :)

xx

We are all in this together

I know that will help me girls, thinking of you both in the same frame of mind.
Maybe the weather is a factor BL. I hadn't thought of that.
See you tomorrow?

thanks girls!
i have had a better day today - drank lots of water for the first time in ages. had soup out at lunchtime. made a proper tea for me for the first time in days. made a big pan of lentil soup for lunch the next few days.
just had a cereal bar which i prob didn't really need so feel a bit cross, but actually well under calorie limit and its the only wrong thing all day so a big improvement on the last 10 days

this time next week we will all be feeling better!

daisy x

ACe!! Well done Daisy!!

I really do find with me, when the weather turns autumnal, I go all "hunter gatherer" and start making and stocking things for cold day cooking, warmers, soups, etc., and in doing so I find I tend to pick. so for me that is part of it. COmplacency definately is a part of it too though. SOmetimes its nice to stop thinking for a day or too about calories, carbs, proteins, etc. ANd sometimes, a couple fo days turn into a caouple of days too many.

Waistbands serve as a firm reminder and wake up call. The important thing is we hear it and listen to it. ;)

Like we are. :)

xx

Back