oops I did again :S

Amonius

Ok so I had an epic fail again yesterday. Ended up having take out with friends, dissapointed in myself but not going to let go of this. I know have the strength somewhere to do it! Only having one shake today to get myself into ketosis quicker, heres hoping :D

You need to have both shakes, the process to ketosis is carb restriction not calorie but you'll be hungrier and more likely to nibble. Your nutritional requirements are met over the two shakes so you really should have them.

Totally agree with Learcnnr, please have both of you may feel so bad that you want to quit.
OK, you slipped up but it was just a slip up. I am terrible for doing that and slipping up but you just have to get back into it again.
So what if it takes a couple more days, just stay healthy.
x x x

managed the day with just one soup, felt ok surprisingly, I will go back onto the two a day tomorrow, thanks for the advice peeps :) x

Amonius..... don`t worry too much about the "BLIP" we all have them, just try get your head focused and maybe avoid friends who encourage the take~aways? Or tell them your on a diet? Anyway onward and inward hun yeah? You can do this.... YES YOU CAN!!! :D Love to you L xxx

Back