Oops I'm really bad

Gina1986

Ok gotta let my guilt free. Last Saturday the demon drink got a hold of me. I was on day three of re-feed and I went on a mad rampage of drink. I ended up in an all night party. I feel really bad now the ONLY good side is that i only gave into the drink I didn't eat but I feel bad now I hope I haven't put a load of weight back on :(

I'm disappointed in myself and my terrible lack of will-power

Any Support out there?

Well hopefully the damage wont be too bad, but I must say if it was me I would have had to have eaten as I cant drink without eating something too or I would be ill.
When do you get weighed next ????

I get weighed on wednesday. I did eat Saturday (quite healthy). I just meant I gave into the teptation of food but at least in my rampage i didn't give into food. Just annoyed with myself for blowing everything :(

Hiya Gina :)

What's done is done honey. No point in dwelling on it as you will just feel worse and be more vulnerable to giving in. You did really well not to eat as well as I would have done both:eek:

Get straight back on track(if you haven't already done so) and put the stick down. You're only human and one party and drinking session does not spoil everything!!

Lacey..xx :)

I get weighed on wednesday. I did eat Saturday (quite healthy). I just meant I gave into the teptation of food but at least in my rampage i didn't give into food. Just annoyed with myself for blowing everything :(

Being annoyed with yourself is okay. Learn from it and see where your triggers were hun.

Blown everything???? Not from where I'm standing. You ate healthily on Saturday didn't you.

Lacey..xx :)

Its ok guys just back from my weigh in I still lost 2lbs.I was happy with that anything is better than putting it back on!Thanks for your support :)

Well done on your loss hun.

Don't be tempted to do it again tho hun, drinking alcohol on SS is quite dangerous xxx

Back