Oops!

geegb

Day 2 and really struggling.... Did the cinema, no probs but this evening I have been starving, I've just had 1/4 of a mattheson's reduced fat smoked sausage and feeling very bad. Hoping because it was protein it shouldn't affect getting into ketosis... Feeling like a wee bit of a failure, need to give myself a shake and get on with it!

That little bit of sausage probably did contain some carbs but as you are not in ketosis as yet it would not of done any harm this time...

Move forward and once you are in ketosis protect it well...nibbling and ketosis don't go together on a food replacement diet.

No need to feel a failure as so many don't even make it to day 2, hang in there you are doing well.

Hi geegb you shouldn't beat yourself up too much. The motto for a lot of us on here is tomorrow is another day and you will do better and as each day goes by it will get easier. Hang on in there it is soooooooo worth it. xx

Just for reference the lower the fat the higher the carbs so you would be ok with the full fat one if you feel the need in future.

You're not a failure hunni, doing a vlcd is one of the hardest things most of us will have to do, and sometimes temptation is too strong. Today is a new day,with a clean new slate, keep drinking and keep posting for support x x

Thanks guys!
I'm doing a wee bit better today! Have split my packs so far having 1/2 a strawberry for b/fast and 1/2 a bar for lunch saving the other halves for evening when I'm always worse. The smoked sausage was all we had in the house protien based... Could have been worse, I could have attacked the choccies or left over Christmas cake! :0) have to stop being so hard on myself!! :0/

Thank you for your support!!

Back