OPERATION BENIDORM BULGE

That's really interesting actually, just shows adding a little something sometimes and then doing TFR shocks the body back into action. Not intending doing it now obviously but something to keep in mind if I get stuck. I would love to start jogging but doing that in public is a big no:rolleyes: must feel really good to be able to do that again. I used to run alot and do 10ks done 1 half marathon too but I couldn't run up the stairs at the moment!!!

You're so near now that must be a fantastic feeling. :D

Don't be fooled Rachael It's only jogging on a trampoline in the living room but jogging all the same :rolleyes:
I just watch a tv programme and get bouncing and it seems to be working.
Still doing the cross trainer and power plate but was informed jogging was the quickest way to weight loss.
It really doesn't seem true that I've actually lost so much weight as it's never really felt like a diet and can't really say I'm craving anything x x

Lol! Well at least you're moving your butt hun, mine has been firmly stuck to the couch all day! :ashamed0005:

Well it certainly is true and good that you haven't had any cravings thats definately a plus!

Happy bouncing!

Omg over 15 I inches that is amazing! Absolutely amazing! x

Thank you Ela ine
I've never been this focused before. Usually I just diet and hope for the best but this time round I'm putting in the effort and doing a lot more physical exercise and actually getting to enjoy the jogging even if it is only on a trampoline:rolleyes:

How you doing today hun?? Thanks for your amazing support to me! On cloud nine today! xx

Doing fine thanks Shivie losing inches this past week (2ins) but not quite 1lb gone but I'll keep up with the jogging and see what the scales have in store for me tomorrow.
I'm thrilled that you got to your 10st7lb target for your trip away though.
Its such a great feeling when you achieve a goal whatever it is.
Hope you have a lovely time enjoy x x

Hi Hun, if you don't mind me asking, how tall are you and at present what size?
You are doing awesome btw.
Xx

Sent from V's iPhone using MiniMins

I'm only a shortie at 5ft2ins and thanks for your comments V
I was a very tight 16 to begin with and struggling with buttoning up my work uniform.
I'm now down to a comfortable 10 bottom (with a jelly belly)
I'm currently a size 12 on top but I'm trying more to tone the excess skin at the minute :rolleyes:

2 inches! Woweee! Nice work! Go you with your jogging and you'll fly towards goal xx

scousemouse0151 said:
I'm only a shortie at 5ft2ins and thanks for your comments V
I was a very tight 16 to begin with and struggling with buttoning up my work uniform.
I'm now down to a comfortable 10 bottom (with a jelly belly)
I'm currently a size 12 on top but I'm trying more to tone the excess skin at the minute :rolleyes:

Wow, we'll done hun,
Am a shortie too, 5ft 1 and My Christmas mini goal is a size 12, am a tight 16 at minute. Fingers crossed I get there!
But ultimate goal is to be size is 10 for my wedding vows renewal in April 2013, n to be at 9 stones.

Sent from V's iPhone using MiniMins

You'll most definitely be in a size 12 by Xmas V just stay focused.
The weight loses are amazing and if you just give yourself mini goals along the way it will be a lot easier on you.
I just took it one day at a time really and can't believe it's been so enjoyable the flavours are all gorgeous and it hasn't been an effort to stay on track.
Good luck for this week x x

Quick catch up on the weight loss this week.
Having to re feed before brothers birthday he's the BIG FIVE O
scales wouldn't shift all week but I was having flax seed to bulk out my shakes so Saturday was only 1lb:sigh:
I've been weighed again this morning and another 2lb off (3lb this week) :eek:
Got to factor in that I'll be partying next week then off on hols the next week x x

Well had the re-feed really enjoyed the birthday boy's party now it's back to TFR.
Going to get weighed on weds so hopefully I won't have put much on.
well it's done now and I had a ball over the weekend with all the family.
Only 10days to my long awaited Benidorm trip x x

Ooooh ten days!! You must be getting so excited now! Glad you enjoyed the party, you so deserved
to let your hair down and relax after all your amazing work.
We'll both have a few "fun pounds" to shake off but that'll fly off in no time! x

Thanks Shivie I'm all packed and ready to go now.
Would like a couple of extra lbs off before I go but I'm happy enough as I am.
Will get the remaining couple of stubborn lbs off on my return.
I have the 3stone loss as my target and will do it eventually.
Hope you get a lovely surprise when you have your post holiday weigh-in. Good luck x x

Ooooooh!! You're gonna have a ball and feel fab in your holiday clothes! That's the best bit!!
Cannot wait to eventually see the magic number 9 on the scales too! xx

Back from my week in Benidorm :cry: .... feeling the weight gain but not even considering getting on the scales till Monday. Don't think I could handle the disappointment right now as I'm still reliving all my holiday antics :giggle: x x

Welcome back hun!! Hope you had an amazing time and don't even think about facing the scale-monster 'til you're well
and truly ready! x

Thanks Shivie just on a high at the minute and don't want the dreaded weight gain to throw me off balance.
But I'm here and back on s&s like I said I would be so that's a good start x x

Back