OPERATION BENIDORM BULGE

OMG that would make you tiny!!!
You're a lot taller than me (well 4ins) and I couldn't even imagine being that small.
Plus I'm an old wrinkly and I'd probably look gross if I went too low (that's my excuse) :)
Was originally going for 9st9lb but thinking maybe 9st5lb not a lot of difference but we'll see closer to goal.
Don't want to say a definite goal in case I fail (I hate failure) :sigh: x x

Had my weigh-in a day early as have to start the re-feed and down another 1.5lb.
Only another 8lb to target for my Sept hols but thinking of carrying on and going lower.
Been out and about all day to a Sunday market so 3.5hrs walking done.
Getting on the trampoline later to minimize the weight gain that re-feed often brings x x

Your doing ace hun :) Xx

scousemouse0151 said:
Had my weigh-in a day early as have to start the re-feed and down another 1.5lb.
Only another 8lb to target for my Sept hols but thinking of carrying on and going lower

That's so good! Not long left now!

Your doing ace hun :) Xx

Thanks Rebecca
Thought I might of seen a little more but had to weigh-in early.
And I have to keep reminding myself I couldn't seem to master Slimming World and the scales were up/down every week x x

That's so good! Not long left now!

Thanks Sonia
Hopefully after this re-feed I'll get straight back to the weight loss.
Only got about 6wks for my hols x x

Hello just popping in to say hey! Well done so far your doing great. Bet your getting excited for your girlie hol! I could do with one of them!! lol

Have a lovely day xxx

Thanks Stef.
I usually go away twice a year but didn't book in May as I was too heavy and self conscious.
I realized only I could change how I felt and looked.
So here I am 7wks on and 26lb down.
To say I'm excited for my hols is an understatement x x

Ahhh thats so true! you have done brilliant!!!
I went to portugal in october, and i could barely fit the seat belt round me on the plane, mortified would be an understatment!!! it ruined my whole holiday, didnt realise how big i had become! s&s sooo saved me! Wish i found it before i went on holiday though!!
You deffo deserve this hol :) xx

By the way love ur name scousemouse haha im never away from liverpool shopping since i started getting into size 14's! x

Well the re-feed has gone great. No weight gain which is a bonus.:clap:
Off out tomorrow for my 1st real test to see if I can do the BBQ and drinks without going overboard.
Getting straight back onto s&s on Sunday hangover permitting :(
Decided to change my final weight target and see how close I can get before my hols in 38days sounds a long time but we'll see how I do x x

Just had my weigh-in as I wanted to record the damage after re-feed!!!!!
:wow: Ive only gone and lost 2lb :wow:
Now I certainly wasn't expecting that.
I'm delighted and raring to get my party frock on now :bliss:

Well done hun you have done amazing Xx

Thanks RebekahR Just need to get the weekend over and get started on the final 8lb now.
Hope you have a good weekend x x

You will do that easily hunny, you got plenty of time :)

You gettin excited for holiday now??you'll be able to wear whatever you like, lovely :) Xx

thats fab hun well done have a lovely weekend :) im sure you will rock that frock :Dx

Hi SM, just caught up on your thread. Your losses have been amazing!!! 2 stone in eight weeks, that's just fantastic. The weather in La Zenia is over 40C (102F) every day, so pack lightly It sure feels good to feel the sun on my skin after the p*xy summer we've had in Ireland!

Continued success & give that walking a go ;)

Conor x

:rolleyes: Changing my target weight to 9st 5lb on weigh-in day as I have 4weeks then re-feed before my hols (34days) :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back