OPERATION BENIDORM BULGE

:rolleyes: Changing my target weight to 9st 5lb on weigh-in day as I have 4weeks then re-feed before my hols (34days) :rolleyes:

Me and my big mouth!!!

Well I'm pleased to say I've gone down another 3lb this week :eek:
Now that was a shock I must say.

And yes I've changed my goal weight as I feel as though I can do it with 32days left.
OMG I'm sooo happy I could actually :cry:

:wow: unofficial weigh-in today and another 2lb off :wow:
Only 27 days to my hols now.
That might just gives me enough time to blast this jelly belly and try to look presentable on this sun lounger :sigh:
Going to weigh in twice a week to keep me focused now but definitely think the exercise is helping with the losses.
Just sorry I didn't have the motivation/energy in the 1st couple of week on plan x x

Well done hun, your tiny you will look amazing Xx

Oo its gettin close now :)

Thanks RebekahR
I am shrinking it's just a pity the skin isn't :sigh: I think it needs to get it's act into gear and catch up :)

Massage religiously with oil it really helps hun Xx

Will do that from today then. I've got some BIO OIL so hope that does the trick x x

Just getting round to reading your diary now hun and I'm blown away by how well you've done!!
You should be so proud of yourself!
I've had really low losses the last two weeks (totm was most likely the culprit!) so I'm hoping there
might be a "whooosh" between now and when I go away Saturday week.
Well as close as I can get to 10 and a half stone will be fine by me.
Am taking inspiration from you!! x

Thanks Shivie
I had a few low weight loses so tried to weigh and measure every morsel I ate.
So long as you're sticking withit and doing it 100% and not knocking yourself out of ketosis the loses will come after the dreaded TOTM.
Good luck with your loses till your hols.
I too am getting anxious now for the hols as I need as much off to give me a fighting chance of still being in a normal BMI range on my return x x

You'll look amazing for your hols hun, no doubt about that. You'll nail that half stone easily in the next few weeks before
you head off.
I'm gonna up the exercise and change to weighing in daily to spur me on to try and get as close
to holiday goal as possible. xx

Thanks Shivie we'll motivate each other over the next week and see what the scales have in store for us.
Good luck for the workouts and I'll see you here with our losses on Sunday x x

Thanks Shivie we'll motivate each other over the next week and see what the scales have in store for us.
Good luck for the workouts and I'll see you here with our losses on Sunday x x

Great push start in my camp as I mysteriously dropped another 2lbs overnight!!!! Hooray!!
That long walk after work paid off for sure!
Can't wait to see your next report! x

OMG that's amazing hun!!!

And 12 inches :eek: woooooowww!!!! xx

What plan did you follow for your re-feed Hun? x

Great push start in my camp as I mysteriously dropped another 2lbs overnight!!!! Hooray!!
That long walk after work paid off for sure!
Can't wait to see your next report! x

Whooo well done shivie another 2lb towards goal. downwards we go from here x x

Hi Ela ine I've lost more than 12 inches now as that was 3wks ago. I'll update that tomorrow.
I had to do the slim&save re-feed programme before a planned party as it's dangerous to drink whilst in ketosis x x

Over 15inches off now 6 off my waist :bliss:
I'm sorry I didn't take any before pics now though.
It's hard to imagine all those inches back on now and wonder how I didn't realize earlier :confused:
Scales have moved a little this morning but I'm more concerned with toning for these last 3-4wks.
All going well at the minute and actually managed to complete 50mins jogging yesterday.
Jelly belly is shrinking so pleased with that result :clap:

SM, that's an awesome result! You certainly are living proof that if you stick to plan that the weight does come off and the tape measure tells the true story!

Conor x
PS That trampoline has certainly paid for itself ;)

Thanks Conor I'm loving the inch loss.
I'm on a mission now and the trampoline is my new best friend :)

Missed you posting your recent weight loss! Excellent, well done for getting in those 9s bet you were dancing that weigh in! :D

Ohhh believe me Rachael I was so shocked and surprised as I'd been having a sneaky apple over a couple of days last week and the scales had crept up 1lb.
Went back to TFR and dropped 3lb overnight!!!!
Just need to tone up so jogging it is :rolleyes:

Back