Total Solution Operation Christmas Slimness

Jack08

Hi everyone!

So today I received my month bumper pack from Exante and have started straight away. I have never done one of these replacement diets before but I am feeling pretty positive about giving it a go and hopefully keeping a diary on here will also keep me motivated :)

Today I've had a strawberry milkshake which was quite nice and a chocolate orange bar which was also quite tasty although maybe too orangey for my liking, going to try one of the soups a little later on. I am already missing a proper cup of tea with milk and sugar and its only day 1!

Operation Christmas Slimness begins!!

Jack.

Hi Jack and welcome.

Don't worry that you have'nt done a VLCD before, once you are past the first few days it will get easier. You will find loads of advice and support on this forum and I am sure your diary will help.

Good luck on your journey. XX

So day 1 on Monday didn't end as planned, I ended up in the pub with my friends and after initially sticking to coke zero I gave in to the allure of the alcohol.

So I have restarted today. I've done the whole day with only the 3 exante products and I haven't felt too hungry. Tomorrow is day 2 and I will do the same again :)

Thanks for the lovely welcomes :)

Jack.

Finished day 2, I did have a little bit of chicken at dinner time though :/ this website is like confession lol

Day 3 went ok, felt pretty good just eating the 3 exante products, was a little hungry but not too bad.

Today is day 4 and Ive not been hungry all day, in fact the thought of having a soup or shake makes me feel a little sick so Ive had to force myself to have a bar and a shake, couldnt face a soup. Ive had a major headache all day and Im struggling to focus on anything for long. Ive had a little tuna salad for dinner to try and make myself feel a little better but its not really worked :(

I could kill for a nice cup of tea and a massive bowl of pasta with loads of cheese on top!!! Im going to resist though and hope that I will feel better tomorrow. Hopefully things will get better...

Day 5 has gone much better, I havent felt hungry at all, my headache has gone and Ive been full of energy :) I hate the fact that its just me doing exante in the family and everyone else is eating normal food! Makes it more difficult but Im coping and Im hoping that Im over the worst of it now.

I definitely dont like the soups though, next time I think I will get the shakes and bars bumper pack because they are much nicer. The soups I end up drowning in salt to try and make them taste half decent lol, anyone have any ingenious ways to make them bearable?

Hope everyone is doing well :)

Well done on reaching day 5 Jack! Alot easier from now on :)

Nah the soups are naff in my opionion, maybe try chilli and pepper possibly not sure. I just stick to Shakes and Bars, I also like the porridge

Todays been a bit of a weird day, I woke up really late and not hungry at all. I ran some errands first thing when I woke up and then when I got back at like 2:30 I had one of the exante bars. That's the only exante thing I had today, for dinner I had a piece of gammon and a little salad but I made sure everything was low carb and kept the portion small. Not been hungry at all today, I've felt fine other than occasionally I'll have a headache for like 2 mins then it will go but I think that's ok. I think from tomorrow I will be having exante for breakfast and lunch then a low carb and low cal meal for dinner and see how I get on because those soups are just nasty.

Hope everyone is doing well, I'm looking forward to weigh in on Thursday morning to see how my first week has gone :)

Today has been a weird day, woke up really late and was not hungry at all. I went out as soon as I got up to do a few things and then when I got back at about 2:30 had an exante bar. For dinner I had some gammon and a little salad, was all low carb and cal so should be ok. I've not been hungry at all today and I've been busy so forgot about having my milkshake.

I think from now on I'm going to have exante for breakfast and lunch and then a low carb and low cal meal for dinner and see how I get on because the soups are just plain nasty.

Hope everyone is doing well, I'm really looking forward to weigh in on Thursday to see how I've done after one week :)

Sorry about double post last night, the iPod app for this site is a bit hit and miss :/

Today I woke up late again but I am a student and it's not term time so it's necessary lol. Had an exant bar when I got up and a milk shake around mid afternoon. For dinner I had a chicken salad which was lovely :) I guess I need to figure out how to take the "total solution" out of my threads name now ahaahaa.

Weigh in day tomorrow so its all very exciting, I think when you're dieting weeks feel like months because you're so desperate to find out how you've done and if it has all been worth it!

Wish me luck, will let you know how I get on :)

Week 1 I've lost 8 pounds which I'm really pleased with especially because I've kinda been doing my own thing for half the week :) yay!

Well done that's a great first week :p

Thank you! :) Im really pleased.

Today Ive had a salad for lunch and Ive had 2 milkshakes although there was sweet chilli sauce on the salad which I should have avoided really, its so tough going out for lunch and stuff. Feeling really good too, full of energy and Im never hungry, Im going to update all my details today whilst Im thinking about it :)

Finally got round to updating my details. I have left goal weight blank but I hope to get below 18st by Xmas and then my next goal date will be my graduation and by then ideally I want to be around 14st. I will probably start a new thread after Xmas because there is no way I am not eating my Xmas dinner and all the other Xmas delights lol :)

Another good day today, had a bit of fish and some salad for dinner and 2 milkshakes. Today my mood has changed every 5 seconds though, first day I have had mood swings though and I'm not yet hysterical so it's fine lol.

The last 2 days have been good, although Im starting to think that Coke should be sponsoring me with how much coke zero Im drinking :)

Today I went to lunch with a friend and had a salad and for dinner I had a milkshake and a bit of chicken because I was hungry :/

Tomorrow and Wednesday won't be very good though because I have 2 days volunteer training and need to take a packed lunch and were out of salad stuff so I'm taking a sandwich :O bread means carbs, carbs means ketosis death!!

I'm going to take it easy for the next week, it's my sisters birthday on Friday and she's having a meal and a cake and it would practically be water torture to not partake lol. Starting back on Saturday :)

Back