Operation Flat Stomach!

I am massively motivated now - when I split up with my ex I was so low and my self esteem was zero. This diet is giving me loads of energy and confidence and there is no turning back now. Back on it today and had a fruits of the forest shake. Got spicy tomato soup for lunch and the mint choc bar for this afternoon. Just hope I'm not sick again....I feel so blurghh after eating c**p yesterday. Can't see me doing that again in a hurry lol x

Good for you Christy!

The computer systems are broken at work so I have been looking on the internet at peoples heights and weight to get a general size of what I could be at 10.5 stone! Its so weird how everyone differs so much. I am currently in a 12 at 11 stone 1lb whilst other people seem to be in a 14. I was hoping after losing between 10 and 12 more lbs I would be in a ten! Also does the weight matter that much I know my body is more toned and I look like I have lost more weight than I have in the last week or so. I know people say muscle weighs more than fat, is this true? The last test on the scales of body fat I did said my body was 24.9% fat and that says I am just about in the fitness range which is better than average! I dont get it as I am still at the very top end of my weight range!

So many things to consider!

Monday
Orange bar
Mint choc shake
chicken and salad
3 litres of water
1 hour boxing

Tuesday
Peanut bar
Mint choc shake
Fish and salad
45 min spinning

Wednesday (plan)
Peanut bar
mint choc shake
chicken stir fry
20 min run 30 min swim 50 sit ups arm weights

No idea thursday what to do for dinner as at the olympic park....gonna see what they do!

Tired.com!

Off to watch some of the olympics this afternoon! Have tetra with me and had a bar for breakfast not sure whether i'll find any dinner there not sure what to expect. I dont want to take food as its very warm today and it will get hot.....hmmmm!

Hey everyone!

Well yesterday was amazing had a wonderful afternoon and evening at the olympic park had a naughty 6 chicken nuggets though but was the best I could find! So all in all yesterday had a peanut bar and 6 nuggets and about3 litres of water! Had a sneaky weigh in this morning and am around 2lbs down so will be happy with 3 this week and being in the 10's I hope I can get to target by the 13th but have my best friends birthday and a few other occassions so I am aiming for 3lbs per week qhich will only take me to 10stone 2lbs really wanted to get to 9 st 13lbs will give it my best shot!

Hi Carly, your doing great. Sounds like you've been having a great time at the Olympic park.

I've had a wk off CD, just had salads fruit and yogurts and been to gym 4x oh and had a drunken night out on Friday :) stuck to gin and slim line tonic and managed to stay the same so I'm really happy, got a size 10 dress from my friends catalogue so it's all going good and I'm feeling so much happier :) xx

Excellent well done hun! That must feel good to have a break and not undo your good work!

I had a slightly off plan weekend lol. I have weighed myself and think I have lost 2.5lbs but meant to be getting weighed tonight. Hopefully can get there and to the gym the car decided to not start this morning so had to walk down to the garage to take the keys in....fingers crossed its just the battery :-/ I hate cars especially as its only 4 years old and we are meant to be getting a new one in a few weeks.....bloody thing couldnt behave for a little while longer!

Saturday we went out for a lunch at cote bistro I had Swordfish and Ratatouille and half a creme caramel lol! We went to the Harry Potter Tour in the evening which was really good and stopped in the fish shop on the way home and I got fish and peas!
Yesterday I didnt get up until abot 2pm so just ended up having some crab and then bbq and salad for dinner. Not too bad just not a great week all round! But pleased to still have lost and not put on!

Did you enjoy the week off?

Hi Carly

It can be disheartening when scales don't move and you have been good but keep at it you know it will shift eventually, it can't not!!

Le x

Carly1882 said:
Sunday Monday an Tuesday have been good days but these god damn scales aren't moving :(

How are you getting on....I had a silly moment and nipped into boots at lunchtime and weighed myself...only lost one measly pound since Monday. I was bloody gutted. But I've had a stern talking to and now keeping focused on having my official WI on Tuesday.

xxx

Hi Carly, sorry not replied sooner, had such a busy wk. Well I'm still on salads and fruit and had a few chocolate bars, still stayed the same weight and even got a size 10 dress, which I'm wearing sat night when I go out :)

At the mo I'm happy with staying the same but thinking after September which is my daughters birthday and our wkend away in London (seeing Shrek) one of my daughters birthday presents I'll probably do CD again for another 2 wks to try and shift another 7-10 lbs.

Hope your doing ok, have a great weekend :)

Hi Christy, how's u, have you been on your second date yet? xx

Well done nic u are doing so well!!!
I've had a crappy week scales haven't moved had a naught day and work is rubbish

So startin a fresh today with cd and gym need to stay focused, I have 4 weeks left with 3 nights out planned and 3 days out :-/ need to get my plan together for those days! I am at my healthy weight for my height but so want to be as near to 10 stone as I can I have 12lbs left. Here is to a successful weekend.

Happy Friday xx

Friday
Mango shake -bleurgh!
Cappuccino shake
Homemade fishcakes (dont worry just fish and egg!) salad
45 minute spinning

Hi Carly how you doing, did u have a good bank holiday weekend? How you doing on the CD? I'm still having the salads and still maintained at 9st 13, really happy but I'm wanting to shift a few more pounds, gonna do CD in October to get to my target of 9st 4 xx

Hi Carly

Just reading your diary and your height and start weight is/was similar to mine. Im 5ft7 and starting weight 2 weeks ago was 13.7, im now 12.5 and want to get down to 10st the same as you. I know everyone is different but how long has he taken you to get down to 11stone? I got a night out in 5 weeks time and i doubt il hit the 10s by then :( xxx

Back