Operation Flat Stomach!

Just a bit annoying as I rely on her scales! Think
I may weigh myself tomorrow on the gym scales and see what they say and do the same next Sunday and keep the print outs!

Good idea, the scales are a nightmare aren't they, I get on every morning I really need to stop cos then I get disheartened when they don't move x

Hi Carly, how u doing? Did u get weighed on your gym scales?

I've just joined fitness first and done my first session, feeling great so glad I've joined, I love the buzz u get after doing a good workout :)

Got a personal training session at 7.15 tomorrow morning - just hope I can get up, bed early for me tonight!

xx

Well done nic, I used to go ff they have good spin classes!
I went to weigh and it was out of order! I'll have to just wait until next week when fingers crossed will be in the 10's!

Thanks Hun! That's good that you enjoyed it u can get stuck in!
I'm
Not overly worried about the scales as I'm doing so much exercise so I know it's showing in myself even if it's not on the scales!
My CDC thought I looked a lot smaller and toned so in happy enough x

Had a day off saturday and stayed away from carbs lol and only one glass of preosecco but got right back on it yesterday. Feeling good have 5 weeks until holiday and hopefully I can get off between 10 and 15lbs by then!
Thought I'd add abefore and after photo to keep me going! Cannot believe my fat face

photo.PNGphoto.jpg

Omg you are looking incredible!!! Whitwoooo!!!

I should do the same as my body has completely changed.

Date night tonight so going to have a night off plan - sod it I'm going to enjoy myself having a gorgeous man for company. He's decided he wants to take me to a Lebanese place he likes in Alderley Edge - going to have to rock the WAG look tonight lol!!! X

How exciting! Hope you have a wonderful time! Let me know how it goes! I have never eaten lebanese food before you will have to let me know what its like!

Have you got a lovely outfit planned?

Thanks hun (by the way thats not fake tan in the first pic I was on holiday....Look like an oompah lumpah lol)

Wow u look great Carly, you can really see a difference.

Went to gym this morning for my personal training session god she nearly killed me, my stomach is still hurting lol

Back there tomorrow morning, so glad I joined xx

Carly1882 said:
How exciting! Hope you have a wonderful time! Let me know how it goes! I have never eaten lebanese food before you will have to let me know what its like!

Have you got a lovely outfit planned?

Thanks hun (by the way thats not fake tan in the first pic I was on holiday....Look like an oompah lumpah lol)

Don't be daft!! You look lovely :)

Yeah bought a new waterfall jacket from new look that I'm going to wear with boyfriend cut jeans and black vest, knotted pearls and some tan suede wedges...it's passed my super critical best friend test too lol

WELL DONE NIC! Keep it up! Once you get in the zone there will be no stopping you!

That sounds lovely Christy :) Love those waterfall jackets, what colour did you get I'd really like a bright one to brighten up jeans and a vest!

They have them in many colours...I bought it in nude but they had a lovely royal blue one xx

Thank u Nic!!! I need a drink lol xx

Well what a lovely date that was! :) :) :) don't know why I was so nervous

Hi Carly and well done u yr pictures look fab u look stunning in both but my god u have lost loads I'm v much impressed xxxxxx
And chrissy x so happy u had a lovely night sounds lovely xxxxx

Christy, glad you had a great night, bet you felt really nice in your new clothes and had so much more confidence for losing some weight. So when's the second date?? Keep us posted xx

Omg losing weight is giving me so much more confidence. We had a lovely meal but I was weak and I ate carbs and drank wine....I've paid for it this morning though! I've been soooo sick.

yeah there's going to be a second date :) xx

Awwww so exciting! Glad u had a good time! Don't worry about the carbs straight back on it today :) how good is it that losing some weight has made you feel more confident? It gives u all the more reason to keep going!

Thanks lea! Hopefully after 1 more stone I'll feel good for holiday .... What a difference a year makes lol still can't get over how fat my face is, it looks swollen!

Back