Operation Flat Stomach!

Hope all had a good weekend.

Go away rain!!! Yesterday Was a good day to report!

Choc mint shake
Mushroom soup
Fish and salad

1 hour boxing

So defo back on track as of yesterday had such a weird week last week feeling ill etc I couldnt focus properly. I am determined to get 5lbs off this week! So spinning tonight a good gym session tomorrow and then thursday I will do a 15 min run and then LBT, Friday will go to another spinning session and the something sat morning to get me going ready for a shopping trip with the mother! Maybe some holiday shopping, not that I need anything!

Hope everyone is having a good day :)

Last edited:
Strawberry shake (yuck! gone off those lol)
Choco Tetra
Fish and Salad

45 min killer spinning class!

feeling good this morning. I am sticking religously to my exercise and CD this week, I need to be 10.13 by my next weigh in I cannot tell you how happy that will make me to be in the 10's I dont think I have been that since I was a child lol I know that once I get there i can get this weight off by my holiday. Feeling positive.

Hope everyone else is having a good day xx

You are doing amazingly well!! You're so focused and it certainly gives me inspiration. I've got an early WI on Thursday because my CDC is going on holiday on Friday. I'm really hoping for 4lbs so I can get into the 18s...not sure if it's possible from Sunday though, could b setting myself up for disappointment.

dont be silly stay positive and keep going :) I am sure you will get it off by then, I think I have only lost 1 or 2lb since last week but getting weighed sat morning so fingers crossed I can get 3 more off by then! If not never mind we can carry on for next week. Main thing is we keep going!

I am doing well since friday really focussed :) I even went Nando's sunday was sooooooo yummy only had chicken and salad lol but was a nice treat!

Yes as long as the weight comes off that's the main thing. I've had loads of comments at work about how I've lost a lot of weight and shrinking every day - its helped loads with keeping motivated :)

I'm organising my best friends hen night for 7 weeks time and luckily she wants to go to nandos for food. I'm debating whether to go completely off plan and just let my hair down but he wedding is the week after and I really want to make sure I get in a dress I've seen so not sure if I dare lol.

U'r doing amazingly well :) :) xx

They do loads of stuff u can have like ratatouille and corn they aren't carbs but feel like a treat you could have like a half treat! No carbs but something not strictly on plan so you can join in but not go mad :)
Bet you feel great with all the comments!
I'd quite like to end this week with only needing to get rid of a stone! We can do it!! X

That sounds yum! It will be lovely to have something a bit different. My best friend has been amazing and put in a dietary request to her wedding venue so I can have a meal but they won't give me anything that will kick me out of ketosis.

Yes we can do it!! You will get to target within weeks and that's just brilliant :) xx

That's amazing and good on u! I'd prob have the day off for the wedding! lol u are very strong! It's do good to have a supportive friend!
Thanks I hope I can! We can spur each other on :)

weds
1\2 Choc & 1\2Coconut shake
Mushroom and veg soup
fish and salad
20 min run, 15 mins x trainer, arm weights and sit ups

Thursday
Choc tetra
chicken salad (lunch out)
poached egg and mushrooms

swimming tonight cant wait!

Only lost 2lbs...bit gutted but it's only been 4 days since last WI so need to keep it in perspective I guess x

i replied to this on my iphone! never mind!

Dont worry about the 2lbs that would of been if you would of waited the full week! I had a sneaky weigh last night I reckon it will only be 2lbs forme this week :( I was so hoping I could get into the tens this week! Oh well there is always next week! We shall keep going!

My whole swimming (inspired by the olympics lol) training was harder than expected! Forty mins and I was dying! I only managed a 1/4 of what I used to manage. Training will commence as of this week and hopefully will get fit enough to join the local squad again! I have no idea how I can box and spin for an hour but not swim ha ha The butterfly will need lots of work! Watch this space!

OMG - Why do I work here...........
champagne, beer and nibbles in front of the big screen because the first week of the olympics is over and my work place are celebrating for no apparent reason! Im staying put at my desk! I can smell the alcohol and salty crispiness from here

Omg u r just like me! I used to be a really strong swimmer once upon a time, way back when. I've been splashing about in the pool at the slowest speeds ever over the last 2 weeks - I'm getting overtaken by grannies!! Mortification does not even touch how I've been feeling :(

I'm determind to get my body swim fit again!! I decided over the last week that when i hit 13 stone I am going to take up riding again as my reward. I miss it sooo much and it's about time I had a bit of me time xx

I used to ride too but the swimming training had to be stepped up so gave it up I swam for country but gave up at 15 an partly regret it.
It's such a demanding sport!
You can do it hun what a reward to start riding as well my cousin has bought a horse I am so jealous! It's an expensive hobby but so relaxing x

Yes swimming is, it's why I refused to get onto the whole competition thing. At the time I was riding daily and that was my passion, I wanted to get into show jumping and eventing as a career. Swimming and athletics were something I was naturally good at but I just wanted to spend all my time at the stables. It's a very expensive hobby but it's so worth it.

Wow - u swam for the country - that is immense!!!! You are a far stronger swimmer than I was xx

I wish as an unruly teenager I'd been more dedicated and gone for it! I just felt I was missing out on other things!
Really you were obviously extremely fit athletics wasn't a favourite lol! U should certainly get back into the riding I love horses such beautiful animals! I love all animals tho! Well that should spur u on!
I've saved my bar for the cinema tonight having fish an salad for dinner I haven't eaten all day as been so busy at work totally lost track of time!

Yes I lost my way as a teenager too :) I discovered boys lol!!!

What are you going to see - I really want to see Batman. Finally having that date on Monday so trying to get him to suggest the cinema hee hee.

It's mental how the appetite goes isn't it? I forgot to eat on Sunday and only had a shake and a bar all day. Your tea sounds lovely. I'm having fish with braised fennel and leeks. Then I'm going to have a soak in the bath and an early night watchig dirty dancing on DVD :)

Have a great time at the flicks lovely xxx

Got weighed and lost 3lbs! I think! The cdcs scales changed 3 times from 11st 2 to 11 st do went with 11 2! No idea lol :)

Back