Operation Miami - Dukan Diet

lol me either thats why i said could be worse... he's soooo annoying!!!

Have you seen him on the US version?

They don't feel no way to shut him up lol!

Careful with that Slimatee, had a few OMG moments when I had more than one cup in a day!!! :eek:

Lol! I know (experienced that on my way home last night).

I will probably use it every couple of days if the toilet fairy hasn't made an appearance.

You can't use more than 10 teabags within a 2 month period anyway, so I will proceed with caution :)

Lol! I know (experienced that on my way home last night).

I will probably use it every couple of days if the toilet fairy hasn't made an appearance.

You can't use more than 10 teabags within a 2 month period anyway, so I will proceed with caution :)

I would ease off a bit yes!..Caught short on the way home?? OMG!

That happened to me, had two cups one night and then another in the morning..

Was walking back to work after a salad in Cafe Nero near work and had one of those OH NO moments, talk about clench and prey!...lol :wave_cry:

Lost my dignity that day!!

LOL

I would ease off a bit yes!..Caught short on the way home?? OMG!

That happened to me, had two cups one night and then another in the morning..

Was walking back to work after a salad in Cafe Nero near work and had one of those OH NO moments, talk about clench and prey!...lol :wave_cry:

Lost my dignity that day!!

LOL

I know exactly what you mean :8855:

I used the toilet five times yesterday, after using Slimatee and I'm so glad that I had enough muscle to clench :superwoman:

Lol!

I know exactly what you mean :8855:

I used the toilet five times yesterday, after using Slimatee and I'm so glad that I had enough muscle to clench :superwoman:

Lol!

LoL, Funny after the even but never at the time... At least you made it home! Thought I had bu not quite!..OMG!..LoL :8855:

LoL, Funny after the even but never at the time... At least you made it home! Thought I had bu not quite!..OMG!..LoL :8855:

:eek: NO WAY!!!

I had to get my daughter to distract me by talking (nothing unusual lol).

Sally, where did you get caught out?! Lmao!!!!!

The Slimatee sounds a bit violent. Makes you wonder what their Laxatee does! I hate to think :sign0007:

I didn't know I'd encountered the potty forum! :D
I once made the mistake of a having a belly laugh after taking a laxative, sat in my car until my sister came out with a long-sleeve shirt to wrap around my waist and cover my bum (sat there a long time, this was before mobile phones were invented!) :)

I didn't know I'd encountered the potty forum! :D
I once made the mistake of a having a belly laugh after taking a laxative, sat in my car until my sister came out with a long-sleeve shirt to wrap around my waist and cover my bum (sat there a long time, this was before mobile phones were invented!) :)

Lmao! Poor you :)

Sooooo...I have a little confession :doh:

I messed up over the weekend...but it tasted so good though lol!

Had nachos and white choc and raspberry cookie dough with ice cream from Pizza Hut on Saturday night.

Then went out for a family meal yesterday and was good until I knew the OH's chips were bottomless.

Finished my 'salad' off with a caramel apple crumble pie and ice-cream :booboo:

I don't feel too bad, as I haven't put anything on and I managed to enjoy my family time, which was the most important thing. Going to do two pp days and will behave myself from now on :devilangel:

And you know, the fact you didn't put on is a good sign for conso and maintenance! Missed ya over the weekend, glad to hear you had a good one! Jx

Glad to read you had lovely family time & ate naughty but didn't gain, I don't think I'll be as fortunate :) x

I feel like absoultely cr*p today and I can't wait for 5:30pm to come so I can go home.

I feel absolutely shattered and I'm sitting in my office with my coat on as I have the chills.

My eyes are stinging (no mascara for me today) and if there was a pillow on my desk, I would be happily sleeping right now :)

Brekkie: Non-fat yoghurt with Oatbran
Lunch: 4 small roasted chicken drums (and a cheeky cinnamon twist #DontJudgeMe lol)
Dinner: Might make those Dukan buns I made last week and have it with chicken sausages or Quorn steak strips.

Had 6 glasses of water so far and have a mug of Slimatee in front of me.

Will look online for my exercise tonight :)

Back