Operation Miami - Dukan Diet

And you know, the fact you didn't put on is a good sign for conso and maintenance! Missed ya over the weekend, glad to hear you had a good one! Jx

I missed logging on too.

I was at the OH's house and even though I've downloaded the app on his iPad, I do prefer logging on to a computer.

Plus I didn't want him to be nosey lol!

reading on here ive only been off for 2 nights and the convos are going on and on seems like ive been gone for days lol!! cannot believe how much ive missed it too xxx

reading on here ive only been off for 2 nights and the convos are going on and on seems like ive been gone for days lol!! cannot believe how much ive missed it too xxx

It's crazy isn't it?! Lol!

At least it will keep us motivated...we mess up when we are away from the computer for too long lol!

Down 400g this morning...having another PP day today.

Did about 15 mins exercise (from YouTube) last night until the Slimatee monster rared its' ugly head.

Had a lot of stomach pain and the toilet fairy blessed me 5 times (from 9pm - 11pm).

I have had two meat-free burgers for brekkie and have made a Thai Red Curry Shirataki Noodle dish (with chicken) for lunch.

Taking madam cinema later, so don't know what I'll be eating for dinner just yet :)

There is no stopping you girl !!!!! xx

What are you seeing at the pictures? I must live a sheltered life, I have never heard of Slimatee but reading all your posts I think it might be what I need!!!

Look at you, losing like crazy! Well done! I'm a teeny bit worried about the teas though although I'm sure you've got it covered. As long as the toilet fairy doesn't turn into the toilet hobgoblin....

Jx

It's crazy isn't it?! Lol!

At least it will keep us motivated...we mess up when we are away from the computer for too long lol!

my mum says to me that im going to get sucked into the computer one of these days, lol. its like when i was young and she used to tell me sitting infront of the television would make my eyes go square. i feel like a little kid again xx funnily enough though she never says anything of the sort when she is on her laptop or watching the television herself!! bless her heart xx

What are you seeing at the pictures? I must live a sheltered life, I have never heard of Slimatee but reading all your posts I think it might be what I need!!!

Little woman wanted to see Brave but the cinema wasn't showing it, so I took her to the bowling alley instead. Worked out a lot cheaper (Thank God, as payday is not until Friday). £7.70 for us both and then a few arcade games. Said I would take her again on tomorrow or Friday (with a heavier pocket lol).

Slimatee is a herbal tea sold in places like Holland and Barrett. There are 3 teas in the brand and they all cause bowel movements. Every time I use one, I use the toilet about 5 times. Very useful but only use it when you feel bunged up so to speak.

No movement on the scales this morning but I don't think I did anything to justify movement yesterday (also had two of my daughter's fries, which tasted awful and 10 cheeky crisps from work). It's funny how if I cheat, I try to flush it out with 2/3 glasses of water lol! I will behave today #ScoutsHonour :)

Brekkie: Oatbran Porridge
Lunch: Ham Omelette and salad (my source for roasted chicken drumsticks was closed) :rolleyes: (4 cheeky spearmint mentos to get rid of the onion)
Dinner: Dukan Chicken Bhuna and a Butternut Squash Souffle (hopefully)

I will fit in some form of exercise today :D

Last edited:
my mum says to me that im going to get sucked into the computer one of these days, lol. its like when i was young and she used to tell me sitting infront of the television would make my eyes go square. i feel like a little kid again xx funnily enough though she never says anything of the sort when she is on her laptop or watching the television herself!! bless her heart xx

I know exactly what you mean lol!

Mine has a habit of listening to the TV full blast.

When I tell her she might have impartial hearing, she gets really defensive lmao!

Hi
Got some Slimatee, only got it last night but have not had any yet as my son has a friend around who arrived at 8am and the boy might think it is strange if I keep running to the loo at top speed. Have been banged up for over a week now so really need to take some. If I had some to night would it be safe to go out tomorrow afternoon as I am stuck in the bowels (sorry) of a theatre all tomorrow afternoon. Sorry to sound so gross but what is said on Dukan dairies stays on Dukan dairies !

just caught up with your diary... that took some reading think i was 13 pages behind lol . it gave me quite a chuckle

Hi Trinni what fabulous losses lately keep it up and I have never hear of Slimatee either, does it taste rank? I am not that good with tea

Hi
Got some Slimatee, only got it last night but have not had any yet as my son has a friend around who arrived at 8am and the boy might think it is strange if I keep running to the loo at top speed. Have been banged up for over a week now so really need to take some. If I had some to night would it be safe to go out tomorrow afternoon as I am stuck in the bowels (sorry) of a theatre all tomorrow afternoon. Sorry to sound so gross but what is said on Dukan dairies stays on Dukan dairies !

Hi Stig,

The Slimatee doesn't work instantly.

If I take it at 9am, my belly doesn't start grumbling until about 5pm.

From 5pm-11pm, I would probably use the toilet about 4-5 times, depending on how much there is to get rid of.

Maybe take it early evening, so you use the toilet in the early hours of the morning?

I keep forgetting to bring it home from work, hence why I drink it at 9ish.

Hope that helps!

Just be close to the toilet if you don't have strong bottom muscles :eek:

It definitely works for everyone and don't use more than one bag a day :)

Hi Trinni what fabulous losses lately keep it up and I have never hear of Slimatee either, does it taste rank? I am not that good with tea

It's not to disimilar to Green Tea but it's a lot deeper in flavour.

It becomes very dark (I leave the bag in) and is very EFFECTIVE!

Sooooo, I'm back to being a good girl.

No more cheats before I mess up what I've lost. :eek:

Brekkie: 1x SF Jelly and 5 pieces of chicken fridge raiders (wasn't feeling hungry)
Lunch: 2x Salmon fillets in chilli and lime
Dinner: ?

Bought some Tofu and would appreciate any suggestions for it :)

Had a visit from the toilet fairy (without any tea), so it's looking like a good Dukan day so far.

Hi Passionflower,

As Trinni said it is VERY EFFECTIVE! can attest to its "powers"..lol :eek:

It tastes not bad, bit of a fennel type taste, hint of liquorice and not bitter, I like it! Beware, when it wants to work on you, don't ignore the urges first time, you may not resist the second wave!!!...LOL (from experience!)

Get some and try...

Sal
x

Back