Operation Miami - Dukan Diet

the tea sounds interesting but i hate tea so would be worried it'd be a waste if i didnt like it... think ill stick to my aloe colon cleanse :D

the tea sounds interesting but i hate tea so would be worried it'd be a waste if i didnt like it... think ill stick to my aloe colon cleanse :D

Ooooo...I'm intrugued now.

How effective is this cleanse?

I have a tablet form of an Aloe Colon Cleanse and it's absolutely useless for me :-(

Just be close to the toilet if you don't have strong bottom muscles :eek:The questions we get asked on here make me giggle. I think my bottom muscles are very good and could keep things in place for a while !!!!
With tofu sorry I am not very adventurous I just dry fry with onions garlic and curry powder.
Salmon, I am not a fan but I did notice it is half price in Morrisons this morning.
Good to hear you are being good.

its the tablet one i have and it makes me go daily without the pain other things seeim to go with

Just be close to the toilet if you don't have strong bottom muscles :eek:The questions we get asked on here make me giggle. I think my bottom muscles are very good and could keep things in place for a while !!!!
With tofu sorry I am not very adventurous I just dry fry with onions garlic and curry powder.
Salmon, I am not a fan but I did notice it is half price in Morrisons this morning.
Good to hear you are being good.

Yep, I just resisted the choc biccies in the office meeting and the choc fudge cake too :p

Need to make a dessert when I get home to compensate though lol.

I might make tofu kebabs (on skewers) with a little diluted jerk sauce :)

I don't have a Morrisons near to where I am...what a shame!

Homemade burgers with Turkey Rashers, 1x Light Laughing Cow and (reduced sugar and salt) ketchup, in my homemade bun thingy-me-jiggy!

That was a mouthful :D

Home burger with Turkey rashers.jpg

I think too much sweetner can do it too, things like in the diet coke and our drinks.

CHRISR said:
Im intrigued with the tea trin - have problems myself in that dept.

It's terrible.

I left my tea at work and I haven't gone since Friday :-(

dukanfatty said:
I think too much sweetner can do it too, things like in the diet coke and our drinks.

I've only had water since being on Dukan.

Even when I've been naughty, it's like my mind said the water will flush away my sins lol!

I don't think I could cope if I only had water to drink, LOL, well done you for doing it. I drink two cups of water every time I'm at the sink, but the second one can be difficult as my throat seems to close up.

Hello missy, hope all's been well - feel like it's been ages! Am also v impressed that you've just been sticking to water - I have to say I think my consumption of sugar free fizzy drinks is creeping up a bit...

Your burger from the other night looks amazing. Which recipe is it? I've been making ones using yolks mixed with cream cheese and folded into whipped egg white. Is it something like that?

Did you play around with the tofu yet? I have a fantastic Thai recipe that is originally intended for minced chicken but works really well with tofu. I might post it to the recipe thread as it's super quick and tasty.

Good luck with weigh in tomorrow, sounds like you've been pretty angelic these last few days so here's hoping for another good loss!

Jx

I don't think I could cope if I only had water to drink, LOL, well done you for doing it. I drink two cups of water every time I'm at the sink, but the second one can be difficult as my throat seems to close up.

Water defo isn't for everyone. I have two at every meal and two before bed.

Probably why I'm never really thirsty for anything else.

I can't drink it very cold either, as it would take me ages to finish :)

Hello missy, hope all's been well - feel like it's been ages! Am also v impressed that you've just been sticking to water - I have to say I think my consumption of sugar free fizzy drinks is creeping up a bit...

Your burger from the other night looks amazing. Which recipe is it? I've been making ones using yolks mixed with cream cheese and folded into whipped egg white. Is it something like that?

Did you play around with the tofu yet? I have a fantastic Thai recipe that is originally intended for minced chicken but works really well with tofu. I might post it to the recipe thread as it's super quick and tasty.

Good luck with weigh in tomorrow, sounds like you've been pretty angelic these last few days so here's hoping for another good loss!

Jx

Hi J,

One minor slip but I'm sure I'm still on track *angel* lol!

If you type in 'Kaiserish rolly things' in the minimins search, the recipe will come up.

I bake mine on both side until they're crisp enough to hold my filling :)

I used the tofu in a stir-fry (with Shirataki noodles) and red curry paste...yummy yum yum! Not too bad and actually
don't mind the taste of it...yay me!

Where do you buy the minced chicken from? Don't ever see it in supermarkets :-s.

Didn't weigh this morning as I didn't stay at home (and don't trust mechanical scales lol!).

You're so close to the finish line, it's scary!
:eek:

Glad you're back :)

Been very busy this weekend so haven't had a chance to update properly.

Missed you guys!

I woke up this morning with a swollen eye (making me look like the Hunchback of Notre Dame -_-). #WeAreNotAmused

I have been rubbing my eye for three days and this morning I woke up to an eye half closed #Nice #Not lol!

Then someone was under the train and made the whole Central Line get suspended #LateForWork.

I guess it's just one of those Mondays?!

I did weigh myself at 5am on Sunday morning and the scale were showing 60.1kg :eek:

Possible due to the fact that I hadn't had dinner (got in too late and then went to a party).

Managed to remain alchohol-free at the party and was sweating due to the insufficient air-conditioning *sigh*.

Finding an outfit was a nightmare, as all my size 10 dresses were baggy in the stomache area :eek:.

I had a minor slip last night but I didn't have dinner (got in late again), so I think I'm allowed :)

Will weigh tomorrow (as I didn't stay at home), as I didn't wanna use the dodgy looking mechanical scales available.

That felt like a JoodleBob-length post *wipes brow* *fingers hurting* lmao!

Last edited:
hiya trinimaria.....loved reading your diary. the photos of the food you have made look very, very tasty, and no worrys about looking great in your miami costume the photos of your belly is amazing. well done you've come so far and a few slip ups on the way happens to most of us xxx

hiya trinimaria.....loved reading your diary. the photos of the food you have made look very, very tasty, and no worrys about looking great in your miami costume the photos of your belly is amazing. well done you've come so far and a few slip ups on the way happens to most of us xxx

Thanks Sid xx

Just wish my stomache was toned without me still having to suck it in lol!

Still a work in progress :)

Back