Operation Miami - Dukan Diet

I just went to order my noodles from the same site and stumbled across some wraps and pittas which have 3 and 4g of carbs each. A bit on the pricey side (£3.25 for 6) but it would stop my urges for a kofte kebab if I can create my own.

I've ordered them and if I put on any weight, I wont eat the rest.

One of them actually contains Flaxseed, Oatbran and Whole wheat, so I can't wait to give them a whirl.

#FingersCrossed ;)

Update No3:

1. My skin is sooooooo smooth, you wouldn't be able to tell I am someone who sometimes gets Eczema.

2. My clothes are starting to look atrocious on me. They no longer fit nice and snug. I now have to start buying size 8s.

3. The 'chubby' lines in my back are starting to smooth out.

4. My jeans which used to cut into my belly, are now pretty big in comparison (will upload pic).

5. Can make Dukan fare in a matter of minutes :cool:

loving your updates trinimaria x:checkmark green:

Triniprinc3ss said:
Update No3:

1. My skin is sooooooo smooth, you wouldn't be able to tell I am someone who sometimes gets Eczema.

2. My clothes are starting to look atrocious on me. They no longer fit nice and snug. I now have to start buying size 8s.

3. The 'chubby' lines in my back are starting to smooth out.

4. My jeans which used to cut into my belly, are now pretty big in comparison (will upload pic).

5. Can make Dukan fare in a matter of minutes :cool:

Love love LOVE reading these, trinimaria!

I am also struggling to find outfits and wondering if I should get some clothing altered. It's hard to let go of the feeling I may need to keep some of the fat clothes just in case...

Love love LOVE reading these, trinimaria!

I am also struggling to find outfits and wondering if I should get some clothing altered. It's hard to let go of the feeling I may need to keep some of the fat clothes just in case...

I know exactly what you mean.

Most of my wardrobe is made up of size 10s with the odd size 8 but, the bodycon (figure hugging) dresses look absolutely terrible :-(

Will see what bargains I can pick up and gradually change over.

You lucky things size ten and eight!! I know I will get there and it is great to read your diaries and see how hard t=you have all worked for it.
I love the tea but is not working at all!
Good luck for the weigh in x

size 10 and 8 .. whoop whoop i wouldnt care if they looked awful i wld wear them inside out and back to front so everyone i spoke to cld see the label clearly ...SIZE 10 or SIZE8 oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah!!! lol xx

charly1979 said:
size 10 and 8 .. whoop whoop i wouldnt care if they looked awful i wld wear them inside out and back to front so everyone i spoke to cld see the label clearly ...SIZE 10 or SIZE8 oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah!!! lol xx

LOL :D

P x

Way to go with the baggy size 10s lady! Great work. Also loving that you give definitions (bodycon/figure hugging), really makes me chuckle!

I don't buy minced chicken cos I don't eat the stuff (a Dukan pain!) but the original recipe gets you to chop the raw chicken up finely before marinating and cooking it. I use tofu crumbled up then marinated - one of the few ways I like the stuff.

Brilliant that your skin has cleared up - this is one of the reasons I refuse to believe this diet is as bad as people say it is! Great list of NSVs - can't wait to see photos of the too big jeans! Yay, go you! Jx

Morning Dukanettes,

I did weigh in at 61kg this morning but it is a day after weigh-in and I still haven't used the toilet properly.

So I will officially weigh in next week :)

Made a quick oatbran porridge (100ml milk, 2tbs oatbran) and decided to put a cube of diabetic milk choc in it.

It melted straight away and tasted very yummy :p

I took a pic of the baggy jeans and here it is...

The jeans are a size 10 and were caught on my belly hump at one point but as you can see, I've either stretched them out previously or I have seriously lost weight in that area #WhoopWhoop

Jeans.JPG

Way to go with the baggy size 10s lady! Great work. Also loving that you give definitions (bodycon/figure hugging), really makes me chuckle!

I don't buy minced chicken cos I don't eat the stuff (a Dukan pain!) but the original recipe gets you to chop the raw chicken up finely before marinating and cooking it. I use tofu crumbled up then marinated - one of the few ways I like the stuff.

Brilliant that your skin has cleared up - this is one of the reasons I refuse to believe this diet is as bad as people say it is! Great list of NSVs - can't wait to see photos of the too big jeans! Yay, go you! Jx

Lol! I have to give definitions, as I might be speaking in some alien language :D

If I said bodycon to my mum, she might ask me if it was a spa treatment but then again, she is still asking for a email number?! #BlessHer lmao!

Thanks for the recipe idea, will probably cook the rest of the tofu tonight :)

Fantastic results....well done x I think Ive kept my fat trousers I wana try that lol. Whoooooop is an understatement great loss x

Lol!

My biggest ever clothes size was a 12 (but I had an hour-glass shape which I loved).

Been a size 10 since I was 16 (nearly 11yrs) but haven't been toned since the age of 17 :confused:

In an ideal world, I would be a volumptous 10 with a flat stomach...if only we could design our bodies for free lol!

Fantastic results....well done x I think Ive kept my fat trousers I wana try that lol. Whoooooop is an understatement great loss x

Thanks Sid xx

Seeing is definitely believing, as I haven't measured inches during this diet :rolleyes:

You lucky things size ten and eight!! I know I will get there and it is great to read your diaries and see how hard t=you have all worked for it.
I love the tea but is not working at all!
Good luck for the weigh in x

When did you take the tea Stig?

I took mine at about 5pm yesterday and I have been to the toilet twice morning already.

Make sure you leave the bag in, if you haven't already done so :)

We will all be skinny minis in the end :) #TeamDukan

Soooo, I'm going to Rotterdam on Friday evening for carnival weekend #Zomercarnaval...can't wait!

I was thinking to just do PP on Thu and Fri and have PV for the weekend :confused:

There may be drink involved but I will definitely limit it (maybe one or two).

Coming back on Sunday night, so I can't do too much damage hopefully.

Still dreading the weigh-in on Monday, as I don't know what food will be available over there and I like to experience foods in different countries.

On a different note, I have been to the toilet three times this morning and my belly feels like I will be going again soon. #Pressure

My colleagues must think I have the runs or something lol! But they are too polite to say or ask...Thank God!

Lol!

My biggest ever clothes size was a 12 (but I had an hour-glass shape which I loved).

Been a size 10 since I was 16 (nearly 11yrs) but haven't been toned since the age of 17 :confused:

In an ideal world, I would be a volumptous 10 with a flat stomach...if only we could design our bodies for free lol!

wouldn't it be great if we could design our bodies, i wouldn't even mind if we could design them then get a training schedule to make us achieve that design ... i would work my little butt off if i could be flat tummied and curvy hips and toned thighs lol, oh well fingers crossed when i get to goal that is what i will look like.

Charly you will have faith x

This office is really cheesing me off today :mad:

Have you ever worked with messy people (kitchenwise) and wondered what their house must look like?

They spill stuff and leave it like they have a maid...well that's not in my job description, so I won't be cleaning it!

Also got a telling off from the director for not offering drinks in a meeting (when we had no mugs left to offer them one).

I guess common sense isn't common *sigh*

On another note, I have had 4 fairies visit me today and I'm sure one more wants to rare her head lol!

#TeamSlimatee

Triniprinc3ss said:
This office is really cheesing me off today :mad:

Have you ever worked with messy people (kitchenwise) and wondered what their house must look like?

They spill stuff and leave it like they have a maid...well that's not in my job description, so I won't be cleaning it!

Also got a telling off from the director for not offering drinks in a meeting (when we had no mugs left to offer them one).

I guess common sense isn't common *sigh*

On another note, I have had 4 fairies visit me today and I'm sure one more wants to rare her head lol!

#TeamSlimatee

I've had a day exactly like that( I'm a PA) and I swear at the mo in acting like his other wife!! I swear if I win the euro he's going to get it full barrels!! Xx

Back