Operation Miami - Dukan Diet

bit late relpying but yes they were from holland & barret and in a green bottle

Yes Charly, I wouldn't mind make a kofte kebab with Chilli sauce...yum yum!

That's okay Ellie, it doesn't work for me lol! But the tea and sweets do though :)

Gawd, I'm 30 secs from the co op too - we should def meet for lunch! Imagine not having to hide what you're eating!

Your PP/PV plan sounds great. Don't miss out on trying new stuff tho - trying new food when somewhere new is one of life's great pleasures! Jx

hey, if / when i ever get to London, the three of us are going to go out and have a wonderful dukan lunch somewhere! we'll all be at tw by then too, and will have deserved a glass of bubbly!
Cx

What a small world JoodleBob, we will have to arrange it for a PV day :)

Caro, hurry up and come to London lol!

Sooooo, I've been very bad over the past few days, so hopefully my pp days next week will help counter that.

I weighed myself this morning and wanted to break the scales lol but, I'm hoping TOTM and water weight is to blame *gulp* lol!

totm is guaranteed to mess with the scales :(...speaking from experience each and every month, a water gain for me :( d'oh xxx

totm is guaranteed to mess with the scales :(...speaking from experience each and every month, a water gain for me :( d'oh xxx

I didn't help that I cheated really badly last night.

I find that I keep cheating when I'm at my boyfriend's house, as he finds it difficult to make me something Dukan-friendly.

Motto of the day: 'Stay in a Dukan-Friendly home...aka your own!'

Lol!

Triniprinc3ss said:
I didn't help that I cheated really badly last night.

I find that I keep cheating when I'm at my boyfriend's house, as he finds it difficult to make me something Dukan-friendly.

Motto of the day: 'Stay in a Dukan-Friendly home...aka your own!'

Lol!

Ok, out with it, what did you have? Can't you shop before you go to his place, or bring food along? Or better yet, move in together? ;-)

I'd be up for a group Insanity challenge!!! I have the workout, and I think a little bit of friendly competition would help me stick with it!!x

Ok, out with it, what did you have? Can't you shop before you go to his place, or bring food along? Or better yet, move in together? ;-)

Erm, Aunty Caro (puts on angelic voice), please don't judge me.

I had a medium bbq steak pizza from Pizza Hut (8 slices/thin crust).

And then I finished it off with a warm white choc cookie dough with ice-cream :rolleyes:

I'm going to be do pp all next week but I know I'm going to be bad (drinkwise) this weekend, as I'm going to Holland tonight and carnival is tomorrow :eek:.

Had 5 toilet fairies visit since yesterday afternoon, so I'm hoping that has helped a little, as the scales are definitely up #doh

I'd be up for a group Insanity challenge!!! I have the workout, and I think a little bit of friendly competition would help me stick with it!!x

I did ripped in 30 last night (1st time) and my abs are aching today #result

Laura and I are starting it on August 13th.

Let's do this :cool:

I can't wait to go to Holland tonight!

I won't be on here as much today as I have a shedload of work to complete (which should have been done whilst I was on minimins lol!).

Hope everyone is well and I will hop on if I can.

Have a nice weekend :bighug:

Back