Operation Miami - Dukan Diet

I'm sneakily having a peek lol!

It's like I can't stay away :D

Yes Pauline, thin crust made me feel better about cheating lmao :eek:

Thanks Cheesgirl, I plan on having a fab time....dread to jump on the scales on Monday :eek:

Miss ya already! Stay out of trouble and pizza! Cxx

Morning guys,

I got to Holland nice and safe and it looks like it's gonna be a nice day;-)

Already had some rum, so I know today will be worse.

Had two visits from the toilet fairy this morning and I'm just about to go and eat a continental brekkie.

I will whine my bottom off at carnival for all of you and I will see you when I get back (hopefully not too much heavier lmao).

Love you xx

Trini sounds like a fabulous, glamarous weekend.....I'm well jell xxx

Hope you're having a fantastic time hun. Lucky thing x

Oooo sounds like fun weekend ahead. Hope weather stays nice and you have a great time. See you soon xxx

Thanks guys xx

Leaving in a few hours but we might make a stop off in Amsterdam quickly ;-)

Carnival was sooooo good! There's no way I didn't burn off what I'd drunk (Rum and rum). Had a visit from the alchohol fairy, so maybe my body just rejected the alchohol because of the diet.

Holland is beautiful and I really wanna come back next year for carnival. The coachload of people I came with have been absolutely amazing and there hasn't been a dull moment ;-)

The weather has been nice and warm, so roll on Miami xx

Hi hunni, took me 10 pages to catch up with your antics :) hope you have a safe journey home, sounds like you've had a blast xx

Holland was absolutely amazing!

My hips are hurting from dancing but that's all part of it.

Doing five pp days from tomorrow, so I will be back on track (did 5 pv this week).

Night all xx

rum and rum .... i like the sound of this drink if i order it at a bar will the second rum be counted as a mixer and therefore accordingly priced??? lol x
nah seriously glad you had a good time in holland! xxx

rum and rum .... i like the sound of this drink if i order it at a bar will the second rum be counted as a mixer and therefore accordingly priced??? lol x
nah seriously glad you had a good time in holland! xxx

Rum and rum is when you didn't go to the shop for a mixer...so have to make do lol!

Great diary Trinnimaria! Amazed you ate pizza, went away and boozed it up but still lost. Go you!!! Photos!!!!

Great diary Trinnimaria! Amazed you ate pizza, went away and boozed it up but still lost. Go you!!! Photos!!!!

I know right?!!!

Don't know how that happened, as I was about 62kg on Friday morning.

Here is just a taster of what our antics were like lol!

Rotterdam Zomercarnaval 2012

I wonder if you can spot me? :eek:

It was a very nice experience but I've always been a carnival baby lol!

Roll on Miami #WhoopWhoop

ive always been into the festivals but not done them for a few years think next year when i am sorted gonna do the whole lot of them ... v. reading and glastonbury anymore n i think my mum will want to adopt me kids tho lol xxx

Back