Operation Miami - Dukan Diet

ive always been into the festivals but not done them for a few years think next year when i am sorted gonna do the whole lot of them ... v. reading and glastonbury anymore n i think my mum will want to adopt me kids tho lol xxx

Lmao!

I'm actually bored with living in London, so as soon as a carnival comes up, I try my best to attend.

If I had enough money, I would move somewhere nice and hot.

Lmao!

I'm actually bored with living in London, so as soon as a carnival comes up, I try my best to attend.

If I had enough money, I would move somewhere nice and hot.

ooh me too i would love to move abroad, trinni do you have any big ties here?? if its just the fella my advice would be grab him and go cos the biggest regret i have is not moving abroad before i had my kids now it would be such a big thing to move abroad but not when i was like 21 i could have just saved a few hundred and gone!
i tell you i often dream of getting my license and a camper van taking the kids out of school for a year and travelling around europe i would love it. have to save hard first tho i reckon, or my other option could always be rob a bank!!lol x

Triniprinc3ss said:
I wonder if you can spot me? :eek:

ok I've been through the pics and I'm not surprised you are tired. Looks mad! But lots of fun. Tried to spot you by your bongos but no luck yet. And your face was covered up in the last pic u posted. Come on, give us a clue then! :)

I bet shes the one behind the feathers LOL.

Sounds like a fabulous time, so glad you enjoyed it.

Lol!

I have put two pictures of me into an album, so maybe you will figure out who I am.

Funnily enough, my face is covered in the compromising shots (Thank God) :p

Charly, I would love to move abroad but, I always said my mum would have to move back 'home' (Trinidad) first, as we dont have much family over here.

I'm sure my daughter wouldn't mind moving either but money is always an issue.

The OH would pretty much follow me wherever, as he is dying to move out of London as it is.

yay, can't wait! but i can't see the albums anywhere... are they in your profile page? do i have to 'friend' you first?
Cx

Dukanista said:
yay, can't wait! but i can't see the albums anywhere... are they in your profile page? do i have to 'friend' you first?
Cx

Lol is that the only way we see you x have you got the british shorts on?

Amazing photos, looks like a lot of fun!!

How can you get bored of living in London? There's so much to do!x

Maybe it's because I've seen the life in other countries and it always looks more appealing :)

I'm sure if I lived abroad, I would want to live here lol!

right i dont know which ones were of you, and i have studied them believe me lol x gonna have to keep looking i guess xx i love it its kinds like wheres wally!! lol xx

Looks amazing, how fab! Didn't spot ya though!

I've long had a dream of moving to Brazil. Spent 8 weeks there a few years back, feel like it's my spiritual home. I do love London but would be so great to be somewhere you can live your life outdoors...

Hope you're doing well Trinimaria and are back on that wagon! Jx

ive never been to a festival it looks fab.............and its great to put a face to your name, hi nice to meet you xxx:D

It's soooooooo quiet without you Trini x

Hi guys,

I'm officially starting from stratch today.

I haven't been on as I've been so stressed out which resulted in me turning to food :cry:.

I haven't been to work in 4 days but, I'm back to the grindstone as of today.

I have until Aug 26th to shed the majority of my excess weight.

I have now gone up to 62.3kg and I have no-one to blame but myself.

Sorry Laura, I haven't checked my postbox as my mind as been elsewhere :( but I will check this evening and we can start tonight if you like?

I now need your support more than ever guys :)

I actually feel to cry looking at my updated stats #StupidStress :mad:

Awwww huni bunch you be just fine and yes we can start tonight
I hope your ok,xxx

Great!

I'll be fine thanks, just need to stop using food as a stress reliever :rolleyes:

I'm back on the Dukan wagon :)

Back