Operation Miami - Dukan Diet

Aww Trini, sorry to hear that you've been stressed out :(. Hopefully things have calmed down a bit for you now.

I'm sure that those extra few pounds will come off quickly (that seems to be the pattern with other people who've had a few days off the diet), so don't despair! I've also had a few naughty days, so trying to be super good now!

Let's do this! #TeamDukan :D:D

Aww Trini, sorry to hear that you've been stressed out :(. Hopefully things have calmed down a bit for you now.

I'm sure that those extra few pounds will come off quickly (that seems to be the pattern with other people who've had a few days off the diet), so don't despair! I've also had a few naughty days, so trying to be super good now!

Let's do this! #TeamDukan :D:D

I hope so CeriAlli, seeing the scales this morning was a shock to the system lol!

Laura and I want to start Insanity tonight!

Let the games begin :D

that insanity workout looks tough. good luckguys xx

Okay, I'm in!

I was going to do the shred workouts again, but insanity is much more extreme, so will get better results! :eek:

You don't need weights for Insanity. You use your body weight a lot instead, tricep dips, push-ups etc.

The last time I tried it I only lasted about 2.5 weeks, but I'm determined to finish it this time!

Day 1 is a fit test, which isn't too bad!

Yes small hand weights I think,has if arrived? Xx

I will be home at about 6pm, so will check me postbox luvvie.

From watching some YouTube vids of 'before and afters' (highly motivating), they dont use any weights like Ceri said :)

You don't need weights for Insanity. You use your body weight a lot instead, tricep dips, push-ups etc.

The last time I tried it I only lasted about 2.5 weeks, but I'm determined to finish it this time!

Day 1 is a fit test, which isn't too bad!

On a scale of 1-10, how hard was it?

good luck girls with insanity xxx respect xxx

Back to the (Dukan) grindstone...

B: Oatbran porridge (with one cube of Diabetic Milk Choc)
L: 1 x 3g carb oatbran and flaxseed pitta with chicken and extra light philly
D: Quorn steak strips in bbq sauce

E: YouTube 20-min Insanity workout

3 litres of water
1 x Slimatee

From doing a little searching, I found that you have to consume less than 30g of carbs per day to lose weight

Your fat intake should be 25% of the calories you consume.

E.g. On a 1200 calorie diet, your fat intake would be 30g per day.

:eat:

Sooo, I had a diabetic milk choc bar today and the wind I am experiencing should surely have me blasting off to space anytime soon :tongue:

Been visited by the toilet fairy twice today, so hopefully that will knock a few pounds off :)

i kno sf sweets make me so bloated im steering clear from now on x

Hi trini hunni, sorry to hear things are stressful at the moment, glad to see you back on the wagon, I hope you manage to get stuff sorted out and you WILL do well here with us to help. You go girl.

Back