Operation size 10 jeans!

lmfao them jeans have shrunk xxx

While I agree that ideally you should stick with the same tw, I think the final test is how you feel. Many of us have never experienced tw in so many years - if ever - and so it's hard to know how you will look and feel at that weight. I got quite a range of tw's in the dukan calculator, so just picked one in the middle and decided to keep things open and see when I got there.

But if you're struggling with willpower and finding it hard to get back on plan, ceri, it's probably better to make a final decision and stick to it. I also think you need to actually get close to that weight to see how you feel.

Come on, girl, you can do this. You just need to focus again. Dont waste everything you've achieved for regular coke, of all things!

Ok, so official weekly weigh-in, and I'm back up to 9.12. Overall it's a 1lb loss for the week, so after the blip yesterday I am very happy with that!
:D
I have discovered an amazing new breakfast this morning - Chocolate Dukan porridge! I'm definitely enjoying the porridge more than the muffins at the moment, and it seems to keep me full for longer.

I'm having two PP days in a row, as Tuesday and Wednesday were both PV. Here's the plan for today:
B - Chocolate Dukan porridge - amazing!
L - BBQ at work
D - Salmon and scrambled eggs, dessert - stewed rhubarb with ff yogurt
Exercise - 1 hour @ the gym

Last edited:
Ah... well if the great Doctor said 9st... Yeah, best advice seems to be to see how you feel about your shape and about the diet when you get to 9 1/2. My eldest said the Batman movie was amazing! Did you enjoy? x

It was really good, possibly better than The Dark Knight, although I need a few days to fully digest it before coming to that conclusion. I think watching it at the IMAX may have swayed me, the size of the screen and the sound are amazing! I would absolutely recommend that eveyone goes to see it! I love all of Christopher Nolan's films!x

Last edited:
Well done alli! You see, still losing nice and steadily. You'll be at 9 1/2 in no time.

Jeans re-cap - Part I
Here are some photos from my attempts at fitting into a pair of size 10 jeans. These four pictures were taken at/near the beginning of the diet.
Try1.jpgtry2.jpgIMG_0413.jpgIMG_0419.jpg

Last edited:
omg so close! u can taste it now cant u? xx

sooooooooooooooooooooooo close:)

Wow ceri, look at you!! The front view is incredible: the flab is gone!!

Hope that gives you the motivation to keep going a while longer. Amazing results. Cx

PS love the new silver toes :)

Just caught up, well done hun nearly there x

Another PP day today, here is the menu:
B - Chocolate Dukan porridge
L - Turkey meatballs, ff yogurt
D - Prawn omelette & steamed salmon
Exercise - 1hr @ the gym

Feeling pretty good today, I'm really noticing a difference in my body shape, and my stomach looks so much smaller - yay! The more I think about, the more I realise that 9st 7lbs is probably a good weight for me (I don't want to get too skinny!). I've also been thinking about consolidation, and think I might as well do it properly (i.e. bread, cheese, gala meals), as I think I'll find it easier to stick to if I'm following a strict set of rules. If I come up with my own version of consolidation I think things may go wrong....

I'd also like to give another shout-out to chocolate Dukan porridge, it's amazing!!! I absolutely love it, and such a treat first thing in the morning! Yesterday I also experimented with the tofu cream recipe - big disappointment - I'm not sure if I made it wrong, but it tasted really grainy and not very nice, so I ended up throwing it out. Yuck!

Sounds like a good idea 9.7lb good weight the thing is once at tw we have to be able tro maintain it. Like your thinking on conso, im thinking of dipping my toe but I didnt do that on attack or cruise so maybe the rules should be follow xxx

Wowee, that's amazing! Don't take your eye off the final prize now, whatever you do!

:0icanfly::0icanfly:

9 stone 7lbs is a great weight to be!!!! if when you started this someone said to you hey i can make you 9stone 7 lb when i click my fingers i bet you would have jumped at the chance .... i think your gonna look great and if we are going by peoples conso diarys many loose weight on conso anyway, so who knows. and i deffo agree about sticking the dukan conso method otherwise i feel like yourself things could go wrong and if its been going right till now why change it????
your doing so well xxxx

Totally with you about Conso - perhaps we'll be starting together?

And the problem with tofu (has anyone read the Scotland Street books by Alexander McCall Smith?) is getting hold of the silken stuff - I can't find it locally and none of those recipes works with the block stuff - filthy.

Keep up the good work, Ceri xx

You should be able to find silken tofu in your local independent health food shop Sara. Have you checked there? Don't bother with Holland and Barrett as they seem to concentrate much more on supplements these days. Asda and Sainsburys also stock silken tofu. Here's a link for an online store if you're still having trouble.

http://www.healthy1.co.uk/store/search.asp

Last edited:
Back