Operation size 10 jeans!

I have serious reduced far cocoa powder envy! (How sad is that?!) Oh, and hi Charley, don't think we've 'met'!

IMG_0425.jpgIMG_0426.jpg

Day 33 - PP
B - 3 x chocolate muffins - YUM
L - Turkey burgers & 2 chicken thighs
D - Scrambled egg, turkey bacon & vegetarian sausages (cauldron), dessert - ff yogurt (flavoured with a few drops of vanilla and some sweetener)
Exercise - 1 hour at the gym

I tried on the jeans again today, and no difference really! I'm not sure where I'm losing these pounds from??:eek:

On a more positive note, I've lost 2lbs already this week - woohoo! Hopefully I'll stay the same (or lose more) for my official weekly weigh-in on Thursday!

I had chocolate muffins for my breakfast today. I felt very naughty, but they are completely legit!!! Here's a pic:
IMG_0421.jpg

I really should do my blast belly fat DVD, especially after re-looking at my photos, but can't be arsed.... ! :eek: I'm going to prepare my lunch for tomorrow, and then chillax :D

The zipper is done up. Definitely a difference from the first pic! Good on you! And I bet next week will be even better. Congrats on the results so far Cx

Patience is a virtue Ceri! You'll see a difference soon. Food diary looks good too, bet you're looking forward to weigh in!

Jx

PS i love the lone painted big toe nails :D

jeans are most certainly done up!! ok so u got a little muffin top but if your breakfast is anything to go by "who dont like a little bit of a muffin" lol at least your nearly there, keep up the good work! and honestly them muffins looked tasty xx

So what was the offical wi result ?

congrats on the 2lb xxx

Yay! Go Ceri! I'm mostly jealous that you are going to have fab before and after shots! Such a great way to keep a record. Here's hoping next week brings the same result for ya!

Jx

Day 38 PP

Here is my menu plan for today:
B - Low fat bacon & eggs
L - Turkey koftas, with Dukan mayo
D - Roast chicken, ff yogurt & sf jelly for dessert
Snacks - 3 x chocolate muffins
Exercise - 1 hour @ the gym

I decided today to take my measurements, to see how many inches I'd lost since starting the diet, and I was amazed with the results so far!!! Here are the details:
Chest - Before (39in), Now (37in)
Waist - Before (31in), Now (28in)
Hips - Before (41in), Now (38in)
Arms - Before (12in), Now (11in)
Thighs - Before (24in), Now (22in)

I slipped up yesterday and had some chocolate, oops! I was at work, and one of my colleagues had a box of chocolates they were sharing around the office. It was just one small chocolate, and to be honest it really wasn't worth it! It tasted nice for a few seconds, and then it was gone. I don't feel too annoyed about it, to be honest it may have helped in a weird kind of way, as I realised I'm not really missing out that much.....!

The scales are still on 10.2, not sure when they'll go down one further notch and I'll be 10.1 and 1 stone down, hopefully by my next official weigh-in on Thursday!
:Dxx

Congrats on the inches lost, ceri! Great to have real evidence of the changes besides those fickle scales :)

Wow, that's really a great result with the inches! Those jeans are not going to be able to resist you much longer!

Jx

Hi! well done you are doing so well, u will have to get new jeans in smaller size at this rate! The inch loss is brill, I did same and lost 2inches from everywhere so far, am so glad I did that. Have a great dukan week ;-)

Not long to get the result you want, looking good girl keep up the motivation xxx

well done on the inch loss! xx just had an idea from Kirstys post about a new pair of jeans ... we should just all swap our clothes around as we get smaller give them to those who are have gone down from being bigger and so on and so forth .... imaging the savings!!!! lol

Aghhh.... I'm still 10.2, and I have a horrible feeling I'm not going to lose anything this week.
:mad:

I think my body wants to stay at this weight, but I really want to try and push myself to get to 9 stone. The weight I am now, is probably my 'normal' weight, i.e. the weight I've stayed at for the longest period in my adult life. The last time I was 9 stone was in my early 20s, and I'm now 31, so it's been a long time...

I'll obviously keep going with the diet, but the weight loss is really starting to slow, and my body is clinging on to every pound.

I might try and squeeze myself into the jeans again tonight, as I'm impressed with how many inches I've lost :D.

Plan for today (PV)
Breakfast - 3 x chocolate muffins
Lunch - Low fat ham & egg salad, ff yogurt, sf jelly
Dinner - Chicken salad, dessert - stewed rhubarb & sweetened fromage frais
Exercise - 1 hour @ the gym

Keep your chin up honey. It'll happen. At 31 you're a mere youngster! I know it can be a bit disappointing when those darn scales don't move. Mine have gone up in the last week :eek: but wasn't really managing to stick to things too well and have now had a change of eating plan so to be expected I guess. We'll all get to where we want with time and perserverence.

Yep, hang in there missy. I was a bit gutted last week when I only lost 0.6lbs but then this week 3lbs went and I'd been eating more and having more tolerated items. Weigh ins are a mystery but if you keep with it, you'll get there. But you know that! Let us know how the jeans go! Jx

Back