Operation size 10 jeans!

ceridwen said:
Aghhh.... I'm still 10.2, and I have a horrible feeling I'm not going to lose anything this week.
:mad:

I think my body wants to stay at this weight, but I really want to try and push myself to get to 9 stone. The weight I am now, is probably my 'normal' weight, i.e. the weight I've stayed at for the longest period in my adult life. The last time I was 9 stone was in my early 20s, and I'm now 31, so it's been a long time...

I'll obviously keep going with the diet, but the weight loss is really starting to slow, and my body is clinging on to every pound.

I might try and squeeze myself into the jeans again tonight, as I'm impressed with how many inches I've lost :D.

Ceri, I feel the same. Most of my adult life has been around 58 or 59k, and so my body has lost and regained the same few kgs over and over. Now that I am below my previous low weight, it feels like new territory and the weight loss has slowed quite a bit. On the other hand, I can now really feel a difference in my clothing, and I am finally getting my muscles back too.

So don't you dare lose heart! Slow is absolutely fine. Did u try the jeans tonight?

Keep your chin up honey. It'll happen. At 31 you're a mere youngster! I know it can be a bit disappointing when those darn scales don't move. Mine have gone up in the last week :eek: but wasn't really managing to stick to things too well and have now had a change of eating plan so to be expected I guess. We'll all get to where we want with time and perserverence.

I know, I'm just being impatient! :)

I hope the Paleo/Primal diet is working out for you. I've had a quick peak, and it looked interesting. I might consider taking up some of the principles as a long-term measure after I've stabilised on Dukan!x

Ceri, I feel the same. Most of my adult life has been around 58 or 59k, and so my body has lost and regained the same few kgs over and over. Now that I am below my previous low weight, it feels like new territory and the weight loss has slowed quite a bit. On the other hand, I can now really feel a difference in my clothing, and I am finally getting my muscles back too.

So don't you dare lose heart! Slow is absolutely fine. Did u try the jeans tonight?

Aw, thanks! I'm definitely sticking with it, as I'm getting there slowly but surely! :)x

Slow and steady wins the race my lovely keep cruising !!!

Here is another jeans attempt! They are definitely no longer cutting off the blood supply to my legs anymore, BUT they still look awful when I wear them, as they squeeze all of my fat together, which then overspills and gives me a weird looking shape....:eek:

IMG_0434.jpg IMG_0435.jpg

P.S. The pink fluffy slippers are for Dukanista!

Here is another jeans attempt! They are definitely no longer cutting off the blood supply to my legs anymore, BUT they still look awful when I wear them, as they squeeze all of my fat together, which then overspills and gives me a weird looking shape....:eek:

View attachment 56007 View attachment 56006

im not being funny i've seen worse down the local pub!! lol
your getting there and u will have a picture book style thing when you have finished when you flick through you will go from fat to thin in an instant and it will be a great way to motivate yourself to stay trim xx

im not being funny i've seen worse down the local pub!! lol
your getting there and u will have a picture book style thing when you have finished when you flick through you will go from fat to thin in an instant and it will be a great way to motivate yourself to stay trim xx

Where is this pub? I should come down and just let it all hang out, he he :)x

Just caught up with your diary, well done on the 2lbs & the blinkin inch loss !!!!! Fabulous !!!!!

They were the first things i noticed in the pic!

Good on you for staying focused, Ceri. You will get there, and 2lbs a week is not even that slow!

Ceri 2lb a week is what our good Dr. Advises x your doing fab-u-lous xxx

I would love a 2lb loss, but I think this week it's going to be zero! We'll see tomorrow morning :eek:x

good luck for the morning sweet xxxx

Good luck for the weigh in! Yes much happier on my Paleo thanks. Different things for different people I guess. But I will be keeping an eye on all you lovely people.

Fingers crossed for a loss tomorrow x

I've lost nothing this week, still 10.2! Maybe I should start recording decimal places....I'm pretty sure last week my weight was around 10.2.8, and this morning it was 10.2.2 - so technically I've lost just over half a pound...

I haven't even cheated (well apart from one small chocolate at work!). I think I'll carry on as normal for this week, and if I haven't lost anything at my next weigh-in I'll have to think about cutting out the tolerated items and maybe adding in an extra PP day, but for now I'm going to carry on as normal.

I've also decided to adjust my goal weight to 9.7, as I really want to move over to consolidation as soon as possible. Hopefully during consolidation I might lose a few extra pounds, and eventually my weight will even out between 9-9.7.

you should definitely record decimal places! i've had losses of 300-400g some weeks, which is a bit more than half a pound, but not much! as long as it's a downward trend, who cares? i think you should give it another week, ceri, and yes, watch out for the tolerated items (and the chocolate!), dairy and salt intake. i have been considering moving my tw up too, but then i posted my before and after pics and i changed my mind: i'm so close now, and i'm enjoying the diet, so why stop now? although when i hit 55 i might start doing something like 'conso-lite' - sticking with cruise most of the time, but perhaps allowing 1 gala meal and 1 or 2 glasses of wine a week. i'm sure you can keep losing in conso if you are careful...

DO IT FOR THE JEANS!!! :)

Back