Operation size 10 jeans!

Well done...1lb to go #WhoopWhoop!!!

that is amazing, ceri, 1 itty bitty pound left! and i do love the new avatar. you're like joodle: the new pic makes you look 10 years younger - or else Dr D is just taking years off our lives as we shed the pounds!

Well done only 1lb to go, that will be off in no time!!

Loving your new avatar picture too!! xx

1lb OMG!!!! xxx

Triniprinc3ss said:
Just did Insanity Day 2...WOW!!!:eek:

Amazing, well done!! I did pure cardio today, which was sooo tough. It's never a good sign when the instructor says they are afraid of what's to come!!!!

Enjoy cardio recovery tomorrow!! :)

It's never a good sign when the instructor says they are afraid of what's to come!!!!

oh dear!! u lot are hardcore!! xx

i did a new class at the gym on Thursday and i'm still in pain. it was called Boot Camp and was led by this skinny blonde Eastern European trainer who took us through an hour of jumping jacks, pushups, crunches, skipping, squats, and torture with a 4k weight. sounds suspiciously like what you lot are doing with your insanity and shred workouts. i actually felt like throwing up at various points during the workout, but felt amazing at the end of it. just shows how important it is to mix it up. i've been feeling pretty happy with myself, barely breaking a sweat in spinning and body pump, but this one left me a snivelling mess. i'll be back next week! Dukan Boot Camp here we come!!

i did a new class at the gym on Thursday and i'm still in pain. it was called Boot Camp and was led by this skinny blonde Eastern European trainer who took us through an hour of jumping jacks, pushups, crunches, skipping, squats, and torture with a 4k weight. sounds suspiciously like what you lot are doing with your insanity and shred workouts. i actually felt like throwing up at various points during the workout, but felt amazing at the end of it. just shows how important it is to mix it up. i've been feeling pretty happy with myself, barely breaking a sweat in spinning and body pump, but this one left me a snivelling mess. i'll be back next week! Dukan Boot Camp here we come!!

You know it's going to be tough when it's called Boot Camp!! I agree you should mix up your workouts, I'm really aching today which is actually a nice feeling! Can we tempt you to join us with Insanity? :)

Amazing, well done!! I did pure cardio today, which was sooo tough. It's never a good sign when the instructor says they are afraid of what's to come!!!!

Just did it!

That was like a kiss from heaven...just lol!

Day 73 and I'm still on the diet! How did that happen? :p

It's a gloriously sunny day in Oxford, so looking forward to spending lots of time outdoors. I'm playing golf this afternoon, well I say 'playing', I'm actually really terrible, but every year we have a family cup that we play for down in Cornwall, and the competition is in less than 2 weeks so I need to practice!! :eek: It's ridiculously competitive and my boyfriend, parents, brother, aunts, uncles and cousins are all playing. This year we've even had our own golf shirts made up that we have to wear!!!

I'm still going with the Insanity workouts. Every time I finish a workout there's a big puddle of sweat on my living room floor (luckily we have wooden floors!). Hopefully I can stick with the full 60 days.

I've been thinking about how to handle consolidation, and I'm going to be quite regimented in the beginning until I get my head around the changes. This is what my plan will be:
Mon - PV + starchy evening meal
Tue - PV
Wed - PV
Thu - PP
Fri - PV + gala evening meal
Sat - PV
Sun - PV
I'm going to use my bread and cheese allowance in a sandwich for lunch each day (I'll also include some salad and protein in the sandwich), and I'm going to have an apple every day as a mid-morning snack.

Hopefully I'll reach my goal weight by Thursday! :cross:

Here is my menu for today (PV)
B - Chocolate Dukan porridge
L - Mushroom omelette & salad
D - Beef & broccoli stir-fry
Snacks - ff yogurt, sf jelly
Exercise - Insanity DVD: Day 6 of 60

fingers crossed for you! well jelous about you going conso, it must be quite scary!!! xxx

Oh Ceri fab story and gorgeous smile in your new avatar. Whoop whoop for conso xx

Wooohoooo well done Hun, only 1lb to go !!!!!! You can do it next week.

I can only read in ore of your workouts, I'm sure it's called insanity because people who do it have to be insane :) x

ceridwen said:
You know it's going to be tough when it's called Boot Camp!! I agree you should mix up your workouts, I'm really aching today which is actually a nice feeling! Can we tempt you to join us with Insanity? :)

Yes, the trainer could have stepped out of one of those mad reality shows like the biggest loser. Tempted to try insanity but I tripped and lifted my bloody big toe nail this weekend, and now I can do anything that involves running or jumping. Just have to wait for the stupid thing to come off in a week or so. Grrrrr. Body pump today was good, though.

When the toe is sorted I promise I will look at insanity!
Cx

That should read 'can't', of course :)

ok ceri, i have downloaded the full set of insanity workouts and just had a peek at the 'Dig Deeper' intro. eeeeek! But what i really like to see is that it contains a lot of the core moves from body pump like squats and planks and jumps. i do need to step up the exercise and start working on my mid-section. i have a bikini goal now (i will be on the beach in 9 days!! oh lordy, why didn't I start earlier?) so that will help motivate me. not sure i can quite manage the daily exercise plan, though, as i want to keep hitting the gym too and i am often away (and active) on the weekends, but hopefully i will still get results if i fit these workouts in when i can. sigh... the things you lot get me into!

ok ceri, i have downloaded the full set of insanity workouts and just had a peek at the 'Dig Deeper' intro. eeeeek! But what i really like to see is that it contains a lot of the core moves from body pump like squats and planks and jumps. i do need to step up the exercise and start working on my mid-section. i have a bikini goal now (i will be on the beach in 9 days!! oh lordy, why didn't I start earlier?) so that will help motivate me. not sure i can quite manage the daily exercise plan, though, as i want to keep hitting the gym too and i am often away (and active) on the weekends, but hopefully i will still get results if i fit these workouts in when i can. sigh... the things you lot get me into!

You will love it! I still can't complete the workouts without taking breaks, but each time I try to do a little bit extra until eventually I can complete each workout fully. I know what you mean about the commitment to complete the workouts 6 days a week. I miss going to the gym and doing my workout there, and also I feel it's a waste of money when I'm also paying for a gym membership. I might mix things up by doing my own sequence of the workouts and also fitting in the gym. I'll be really interested to hear how you get on with it :)x

Back