Operation size 10 jeans!

It was my official weekly weigh-in today and I've put on a pound! Slightly annoying as I was hoping to move over to consolidation. I'm finding that these last few pounds are being extremely stubborn. I did however have a non scale victory this week as the jeans now fit nicely, and they can be worn out in public with no obvious signs of gut overspill :D. I'll have to take a picture later on and put it on my diary and Charly's before and after thread.

Here is the food plan for today (PV):
B - Chocolate Dukan porridge
L - Salmon & boiled egg salad
D - Turkey curry with spinach, dessert: rhubarb & quark
Snacks - ff yogurt
Exercise: Insanity workout

So at least another week on cruise! I'm actually pretty happy with my body now, but it would be nice to reach my goal so I'll keep at it!

Off to catch up with all the other diaries! :)

So at least another week on cruise! I'm actually pretty happy with my body now, but it would be nice to reach my goal so I'll keep at it!

Off to catch up with all the other diaries! :)

remember you are doing loads of exercise and probably muscle building as well as cardio. i hope the last few pounds will come off this week! xx

Yes as Collette said operation in size 10 jeans complete, you have done fab xxx:D

I haven't updated my diary for a few days as I've been a little bit naughty on the diet :eek:. I haven't gone crazy, but I've been picking at things I shouldn't have...oops! So, I weighed myself this morning and I was actually pretty pleased with the result - 9st 8lbs, so that's a pound down even with a few cheats, not bad!

I'm now back again to one pound off my goal weight, but I'm going away tomorrow for our annual family golf competition, and I don't think I'm going to be able to stick to the diet. I know my family will be buying me drinks, and we've got a big meal out on Friday for the presentation of the cup, so I might just have to have a few relaxed days Wednesday - Saturday, then get back on it on Sunday. Hopefully the damage won't be too bad....

I can't believe how close I keep getting to my goal, then something seems to come up and I don't quite make it there. :rolleyes:

I haven't been completing the Insanity workouts consecutively either, although I have been playing a lot of golf which is great exercise too. I'm going to start the Insanity workouts again once I'm back from the golf trip.

I'll report back with the damage in a few days.......!!!!! :eek:

eh thats what life is all about! its why you lost the weight in the first place to enjoy being you. so glad your having fun! dont worry if you have a little gain could be worse you could never have started the diet!!! x

Enjoy Ali xxx

hope u enjoy ur visit down here xxx

View attachment 52060

Hello!

I'm keeping a diary of both my Dukan diet and my attempts at trying to fit into a pair of size 10 jeans. As you can see from the photo, I can just about pull them just below my hips at the moment, but the zip won't budge, and muffin top galore!!!

I am a bit late starting this as I'm already on day 10, and 8lbs down, but I'm starting to feel a bit vulnerable with the diet (I ate some donner kebab meat yesterday :eek:), so thought a diary may help keep me on track.

Here's a recap of my diet so far:
Day 1-3: Attack phase - I was highly motivated during these three days, and didn't suffer too many issues, I ate a LOT of chicken!
Days 4-9: Cruise phase - Suffered slightly from meat fatigue, but found lots of great recipe ideas on this site, cheated on day 9 with some chicken donner meat...oops.....

Day 10 (today)!
Here is my menu:
B - 2 x vanilla muffins
L - salmon & lots of green veggies
D - mushroom omelette & salad
Snacks - turkey meatballs leftover in the fridge

I just found your diary, and when I read your term "meat fatigue" I just about died laughing! Is that what I have?!! Jeeeeez, I can hardly be bothered to get up and walk to the bathroom...it's so much effort. Thanks for giving it a name, for some reason that helped tremendously. I'm just 3 days back on Dukan, and have lots of sugar detoxing out of my system. 3 pounds gone in 3 days makes it oh so very worth it!

I just found your diary, and when I read your term "meat fatigue" I just about died laughing! Is that what I have?!! Jeeeeez, I can hardly be bothered to get up and walk to the bathroom...it's so much effort. Thanks for giving it a name, for some reason that helped tremendously. I'm just 3 days back on Dukan, and have lots of sugar detoxing out of my system. 3 pounds gone in 3 days makes it oh so very worth it!

I definitely think I can diagnose you with a case of meat fatigue!!! He he :)

You'll feel much better once you're on cruise, and you can have vegetables again.

I've had a total blow out for the past 4 days. Everything I ate was fried, highly calorific and definitely not Dukan friendly, and it was all washed down with copious amounts of alcohol. :eek:

I was really scared to step on the scales this morning, but then really happy that I've only put on 2lbs! It was such a relief, as I was expecting a lot worse. My weight is therefore now back up to 9.10, so I have 3lbs to lose.

The golf trip was so much fun, and it was great to see all my family. Unfortunately I didn't win the cup, but I am a terrible golfer, so it wasn't a great surprise. We played two rounds of golf whilst we were there, and I was lugging my clubs around with me, so maybe that burned off a few extra calories and saved me from putting on too much weight.

I'm back on the diet again today, but I have no food in, so need to run down to the shops to get some Dukan fare. Hopefully it won't be too difficult to get back into the swing of things. I'm also re-starting the Insanity workouts from day 1, hopefully this time I can stick to it!

I hope everyone enjoys the long weekend, and manages to stick to the diet :Dx

Hey Ceri, just finished your diary, my I laughed my way through it. Love the idea of your jeans, I should do the same with my size 14s which were coming up just above my knees in June! I shall try them tomorrow actually, I might surprise myself! :D

Hey Ceri, just finished your diary, my I laughed my way through it. Love the idea of your jeans, I should do the same with my size 14s which were coming up just above my knees in June! I shall try them tomorrow actually, I might surprise myself! :D

It's a really good weigh of measuring your progress!!! Some weeks where I haven't lost any weight, I've tried on the jeans and they've felt a little looser, which is always reassuring! :)

PV day

B - Chocolate Dukan porridge (I don't seem to get bored of eating this - I love it!!!)
L - Smoked salmon, scrambled eggs, mushrooms
D - Prawn vindaloo, broccoli & carrots
Snacks - sf jelly, ff yogurt
Exercise - day 2 of Insanity!!!

I tried the jeans on again this morning, and even after a few days of Burger King, KFC, chips, sausage panini's, pain au chocolat, crisps, kit-kats, tiramisu, cornish cider, etc, etc (the list goes on and on.........), the jeans actually fit me properly now. I'm so pleased, as after I adjusted my goal weight from 9st to 9st7 (after thinking that 9st7 would be more realistic to maintain), I was worried I wouldn't complete 'operation size 10 jeans'.

Here are today's pictures:
IMG_0498.JPGIMG_0499.JPG

I still have another 3lbs to go, so that should hopefully reduce a few lumps and bumps, plus I've re-started the Insanity workouts so that should also tone me up even further.

I must say that I really love this diet, and I can't wait to move over to consolidation! :D

OMG them jeans are looking hot to trot!! get some pics on my thread!! others need to see these newbies for motivation and oldies so we can all agree how fab this diet really is (looking foxy mamma) xxx

Back