Operation Skinny Minnie!

Hi Everyone,

I've been following the Exante diet for the last 6 weeks and i've lost 22lbs so far, i have another 42lbs to go to reach my initial goal of 11st 7lbs.

I'm finding that i can breeze through the days, but as soon as night falls i can't stick to TS 100%. I know working solution is an option, however i seem to just lose the odd 1lb or STS the same doing this.

Soooo long story short, i thought starting a diary and being able to write down my struggles might be a way to beat my demons.

As of Monday i will be 100% TS until Christmas Eve

I wish everyone the best of luck with their weight loss missions :eek:

FutureSkinnyMinnie xxx

Hi FSM welcome along. Well done on your fab loss so far. Here's to TS 100%. I find my losses much slower or nil on WS too.
Evenings are so hard, once the family have their meal and the smells set off the hunger. Try to drink plenty of water, it does help. Xx

Thanks for your message nursetubs. I tend to drink a lot of water during the day but then tail off at night. I will try to keep it up in the evenings!

You are doing brilliantly with your loss, well done you! x

Hello and welcome your done fantastic already :) I'm also going to TS till Christmas I think.

Hope you have a good weekend x

Hi Danii

Thanks for your message! Good luck for TS until Christmas, I'm sure you'll do it. Your loss is great to far

I bit the bullet and went 100% yesterday, I felt like I could climb the walls last night but I kept glugging the water like nursetubs said and just had an early night!

Have a fab weekend xx

Second day of TS done! I think it's brilliant that this diet can make you realise that you're stronger than you ever thought you could be. I did a few weeks of TS at the start and never felt I could get back there, but reading this forum is so inspirational xx

Back