Operation Skinny ***** ...

the extra money will be great for your holidays is right. Where are you of to?

Just think of the money lol! I'm glad your enjoying your dates! Even if it does end up serious it will be good for you to date someone so different from your ex! Xx

Yes this is very true. My diet has been awful the past few days plus I am so bloated from the heat and being in the hospital. It's so warm!

Only one more shift tomorrow to get through then I'm off for a week and going to watch some of the commonwealth games on Tuesday!

Wow how fab. How long are you going for? That will be a great trip. I'd love to go there someday :)

I'm surviving the shifts ... Booked another2 for next week coz I'm annual leave which means holiday target achieved and no more having to put money away! :D

I'm done in tho .... Soooooo tired lol.

I had to miss weigh in today which was crap but it would have been a gain anyway as so bloated and diet has been terrible this week.

Tucking into a Chinese tonight then it's bath and early night for me. Back on plan tomorrow!

I'm surviving the shifts ... Booked another2 for next week coz I'm annual leave which means holiday target achieved and no more having to put money away! :D I'm done in tho .... Soooooo tired lol. I had to miss weigh in today which was crap but it would have been a gain anyway as so bloated and diet has been terrible this week. Tucking into a Chinese tonight then it's bath and early night for me. Back on plan tomorrow!

Yey on saving all the money you need but boo to all the tiredness x

It is hard to be good and do shifts, well done for drawing the line and starting fresh tomorrow :)

wow! That will be some trip. I would love to go there someday. You will need the extra days will the jet lag etc. what's your plans while there? How exciting :)

I am really excited but panicking that I won't lose enough weight for going.

I'm based in Melbourne but will be spending time in Sydney for a long weekend and then my friend is taking me to Adelaide to meet her family.

It has all came around so quick and hard to believe that I booked this in march and now it's like weeks away!

I am really excited but panicking that I won't lose enough weight for going. I'm based in Melbourne but will be spending time in Sydney for a long weekend and then my friend is taking me to Adelaide to meet her family. It has all came around so quick and hard to believe that I booked this in march and now it's like weeks away!

I am sure you will my lovely, maybe print out a picture and put it on the fridge as a nice reminder X

Back