Operation Skinny ***** ...

you are doing great just keep going take each day as it comes :)

I will do it was only a cheapie from tesco but I love the colours in it!

Just home from dinner at mr date's ... He went to an effort to look for gluten free things for me. We had egg fried rice (gluten free) with curry sauce (not gluten free) but it's ok as I'm not 100% strict. Not sure of points but dwf within my dailies as had 19 to play with!

A few cheeky snogs too!

Hi sparkles - subscribing! really enjoying your diary - I can relate to the dating nerves!!!! You obviously have a good social life and eat out a lot (like me) but you're doing really well by managing to lose weight still.

If I don't lose weight this Wednesday after being near saint like for 6 days (7th day sat was naughty) then I'm making a doctors appointment!!!! Lol

Glad I'm not the only singleton on here! I'm staying with the guy I've been dating / messing about with this Friday. He's been away on business for 6 weeks - final weigh in before I see him is on weds. At the moment I've lost 6lbs since I last saw him (including the scale change that occurred) - would love it to be more like 8-9lbs - I wonder of he'll notice a difference. I am so nervous again - I already feel sick

I will do it was only a cheapie from tesco but I love the colours in it! Just home from dinner at mr date's ... He went to an effort to look for gluten free things for me. We had egg fried rice (gluten free) with curry sauce (not gluten free) but it's ok as I'm not 100% strict. Not sure of points but dwf within my dailies as had 19 to play with! A few cheeky snogs too!

Aww that is very sweet of him to try get GF foods :) well done for staying within points x

Ooo :) is he relaxing and chatting more now, are you feeling more comfortable? X

He was chatting a bit more and he made the 1st move which did make me feel better.

I'm bluddy wide awake and up for work in just over an hr. It took me ages to fall asleep too :(

I've also realised I have a mouse, I had one a few years back and put down some poison and they seemed to go away but I've been hearing rustling in the kitchen cupboard at night and heard it in benjis food bowl and when I went to check food was missing. I always leave the kitchen door open at night for benji so it's wedged shut just now and I'm gonna phone environmental health go come sort it out as they do a free service.

Uuugh makes my skin crawl :(

He was chatting a bit more and he made the 1st move which did make me feel better. I'm bluddy wide awake and up for work in just over an hr. It took me ages to fall asleep too :( I've also realised I have a mouse, I had one a few years back and put down some poison and they seemed to go away but I've been hearing rustling in the kitchen cupboard at night and heard it in benjis food bowl and when I went to check food was missing. I always leave the kitchen door open at night for benji so it's wedged shut just now and I'm gonna phone environmental health go come sort it out as they do a free service. Uuugh makes my skin crawl :(

Aww how was your shift? Hope you manage to sleep better tonight x

Oh no how rubbish, not what you want at all, not just for hygiene but they also chew everything do can damage wiring and possessions too :( are they coming to sort it out soon? X

I was in asda and I have no idea of you have seen them (and you too binky you are gf too aren't you??) but I thought of yous and took a pic...

I am indeed GF, I haven't seen these yet, it is very kind of you to show us, I am a but naughty with cornflakes though, as I love pouring milk and cream on them so probably best I don't get them diet wise lol x

So yesterday I went to watch the gymnastics team final. By the time we got out I was starving so had an Indian last night. This week is just not happening for me at all.

Planning a swim today to try and make up for my badness but doubt it will do much. Dunno why I'm finding it so hard this week when I was doing so well.

Annoyed at myself ...

Some days / weeks are just harder than others Hun. The fact that you're annoyed at yourself shows that you want to do well which is a good thing, so just pick up where you left off and you'll be fine. Swimming is a great exercise and burns lots of calories :) xx

Some days / weeks are just harder than others Hun. The fact that you're annoyed at yourself shows that you want to do well which is a good thing, so just pick up where you left off and you'll be fine. Swimming is a great exercise and burns lots of calories :) xx

Thank you ... I always do this. I have good weeks then I just seem to fall off the bandwagon.

Def going swimming in a bit!

Back