Operation: Wedding dress!

slinkybride2be

Silver Member
Soooooo today is DAY1 and I woke up with a huge smile on my face as I can finally start my exante journey towards operation Yummy Mummy!! :D

However my :D was quickly turned to a :-( when I stepped on the scales to discover I had put on 2lbs since my last weigh in!! I am completely to blame and sort of used the weekend as an excuse for everything I cannot have over the next 15 weeks! So my weight is back up to that nasty number 14! ( must change my ticker now! ) But time to draw a line under that and start afresh with my brand spanking new diet!

Have drank a litre of water so far and a quarter of my toffee bar which I do believe tastes rather nice! Tried black tea this morning and all I can say is yuck yuck yuck! Is it peppermint tea we can drink? May try that tomorrow morning instead!

Feeling very positive and excited for what my future holds and I really think I can do this - just have to try to remember 1 thing - KEEP OFF THOSE DAMN SCALES! I am for my sins a daily weigher :-( and although I very much doubt I will be able to go the whole week I am going to aim for at least 3 days!

Last edited:
Woooohooooo i have been waiting for this day! LOL

With regards the scales... I promised myself i could weigh each day for the first week and then after that i am putting them away and weighing myself once a week in town. I started Wednesday and have only weighed 3 times so think i'm doing ok actually :)

Good luck! We're all rooting for you!!!

Soooooo today is DAY1 and I woke up with a huge smile on my face as I can finally start my exante journey towards operation Yummy Mummy!! :D

However my :D was quickly turned to a :-( when I stepped on the scales to discover I had put on 2lbs since my last weigh in!! I am completely to blame and sort of used the weekend as an excuse for everything I cannot have over the next 15 weeks! So my weight is back up to that nasty number 14! ( must change my ticker now! ) But time to draw a line under that and start afresh with my brand spanking new diet!

Have drank a litre of water so far and a quarter of my toffee bar which I do believe tastes rather nice! Tried black tea this morning and all I can say is yuck yuck yuck! Is it peppermint tea we can drink? May try that tomorrow morning instead!

Feeling very positive and excited for what my future holds and I really think I can do this - just have to try to remember 1 thing - KEEP OFF THOSE DAMN SCALES! I am for my sins a daily weigher :-( and although I very much doubt I will be able to go the whole week I am going to aim for at least 3 days!

Whoop Whoop ;) YOU are going to do fab fab FAB!!! x

Princess_Ames said:
Woooohooooo i have been waiting for this day! LOL

With regards the scales... I promised myself i could weigh each day for the first week and then after that i am putting them away and weighing myself once a week in town. I started Wednesday and have only weighed 3 times so think i'm doing ok actually :)

Good luck! We're all rooting for you!!!

Lol! Well I like your plan princess Ames!! May have to use it myself! Lol x

Bambalina said:
Whoop Whoop ;) YOU are going to do fab fab FAB!!! x

Thankyou, I hope so x

So day 1 is nearly over and I don't know quite how I feel? The shake was nice and drank that no problem. But just had the tomato soup and although it was edible enough I just couldn't eat anymore than half of it? I don't know if it's because I have drank 3 litres of water and 2 small glasses of coke zero but I just feel so full and sick? I still have a quarter of my bar left as I have been nibbling on this during the day and I just can't face it as I feel so full! Is this normal on the first day? Also feeling very tired and a bit dizzy- is this also normal? HELP!! lol x

Well onto day two and after a tough evening yesterday I slept like a log! Still feel knackered though! Decided to follow Princess Ames idea of weighing every day for the first week as a bit of encouragement during the first few rough days. Well I am glad I did as I have lost 3lbs already! I still can't quite get over it and I know things could all change/stop over the next few days but it really has given me a much needed boost! Having the choc shake, orange bar and veg soup today and going to try to only drink 2-2 1/2 litres of water to make sure I can actually finish all my packs! Had a coffee this morning with a spoonful of my choc shake powder and it was rather nice! Here's to a good day2 and best of luck to everyone else too! xx

Bambalina said:
Ah your doing so good! My day 2 was yesterday and I had mixed emotions lol- how u feeling now?

I had that with the mushroom soup felt sickly in the end! Had my vanilla shake this morning and that was the best for me so fat :D xx

Haha lol @ fat!! Yeh feeling good today I think I am just going to struggle during the evenings until ketosis kick in! But not from wanting food just from feeling so sick! Although just before I went to bed I had thi huge craving for a quorn fillet! Lol, but as I was about to go to bed it didn't bother me that much!

I had the vanilla shake yesterday and was pleasantly surprised with the taste! But I added room temp water and think it will be better with ice cold so will add that to my choc shake today! Think I need to add more water to the soup to stop it from being so sickly- thought it woul taste like cup a soup- how wrong was I!

How are feeling today? xx

I heated my choc shake up yesterday just like a hot chocolate mmmmmmm! I had a tough day yest (day2) it's my TOTM and I struggled but feeling positive today!! Looking forward to weigh in!! x

Best of luck for Day 3 then and the rest of the week- we can do this!! lol x

Make up some ice cubes... make your vanilla shake, add some coffee, blend it up and then stick some cubes in!!! MMMMMM cold vanilla frappe!

I am experimenting with mine now. Warm and cold.

You're doing brilliantly! So keep it up!!! :D

Very proud of myself at the minute- I just gave my little boy a bag of mini cheddars and went to put one in my mouth (just because of habit and the fact that I totally forgot I had started exante!) and then realised and put it back in the bag with rest of them lol! Ate half my bar- choc and orange- very nice! About to have my shake and then veg soup for dinner. Let's hope it goes more successful than last nights tomato! :)

Day 2 nearly over and feeling surprisingly good? Enjoyed my choc shake and veg soup, still have a quarter of my bar left but saving that for later ;) quite strange though how I keeping getting these up and down moments: one minute I am really down and thinking is this really worth it and the next minute I am overwhelmed with positivity and really proud of myself lol! I am hoping that in a few weeks the exante diet won't even be something I have to think about, by that I mean it will be such a part of my daily life that I won't even notice it- or the evil foods that surround me! Haha, going to go and do 20mins on my bike now as I have done naf all today ;)

Start of day 3 and feeling gooooood! Woke up with a slight headache but that seems to have gone now. Stepped on the scales again this morning and I am minus another pesky pound, so 4lbs loss in 2 days yay! Had a coffee with a few spoons of banana shake in it this morning- wasn't half as nice as the choc! Oh well strawberry tomorrow!

That's brilliant loss up to now .... good luck for your WI and hope you shed a whole lot more xx

The banana shake is vile. But i find a spoonful of coffee takes all the taste away LOL!!!

Well done on the loss so far!!!!!!!

Well last night didn't go to well, felt so sick from the mank chicken soup that I could only mange a tiny bit of it. Ended up having half a quorn fillet later on as I was worried about how few calories I had had and just couldn't face another soup or shake :( anyway woke up today with a major headache, feeling very empty and spaced out! On a plus I had a quarter of my toffee bar this morning and oh my it tasted like yummy flapjack!! A big difference to when I had it on Monday and it tasted like rabbit food lol! So my taste buds are clearly changing :D got strawberry shake for lunch and mushroom for tea- haven't tried it yet and I'm hoping that I don't have a repeat performance of last night! Also minus another lb this morning so 5lbs loss in three days I am more than happy with :D just hope it doesn't stop now for the rest of the week. Well day 4 here I come, please be kinder than day 3 was to me :)

Back