Operation: Wedding dress!

I think I may be going off the soups too :( they were nice to begin with as it's savoury so felt like dinner but now I have sort of trained my brain not to need food I think is be better off with just shakes. I'm slurping the chicken as I speak and it is so so so mank!! The trouble is I love my bars and can't really afford to buy the shakes bumper pack AND a months supply of bars :( so looks like I'm stuck with them. Exante why can't you do a shakes and bars bumper pack!!

Day???? 10!! Wow can't believe how quick the days are going now! Not much to report today really apart from I again could only manage around half of the chicken mank soup last night :( can't afford to buy the shakes bumper pack AND a months supply of bars so am thinking I may substitute the chicken one for a quorn fillet instead? I quite like veg and mushroom and can just about manage the tomato but not the chicken! Will this be ok? I suppose it would only be once a week?

wow, your weoght loss journey is such an inspiration!
ordered 1 weeks worth on sunday and it has just arrived... feeling quite negative atm and thinking to mysekf "iv wasted £55 on that!!!"
really hope i can stick to it, iv opted for the 1200 cals as i could never survive on the 600 one,id be ill lol!
good luck xx

Bambalina said:
P.s so frickin excited :D how sad am I? Hahaha xxx

Wooooooooooohooooooooooo!!!! Can't believe it!! If your sad then so am I as I am also far too excited!!! Thanks for letting me know!! xx

Day 11 and I am now -12lbs! So only another 2 to go before I can say I have lost a stone! Cannot wait to get in the 12's and can't remember the last time I was! :D

Day 12 and no change on the scales yet although I wasn't expecting it anyway but would really love to lose another two before official weigh in day on Monday. Haven't had chance to exercise the last two days but will for the next three so fingers crossed that will tip the scale downwards to 13stone exactly! Can't wait to get through these mank soups so that I can order my new shakes and bars bumper pack!

Day 15?! Wow didn't think I would get this far lol! Official 2nd weigh in today and I am -4lbs yay! Really pleased and hope it stays as this each week although if I remain 100% then there's no reason why it shouldn't. Still struggling to get through my soups so think I may just order the shakes and bars pack earlier than planned and just keep the soups for emergencies!

WOW just caught up on your diary!!!! A stone in two weeks absoutely fantastic and well done. Your really driven and focused. I really need to get my head in gear and start to exercise. Looking forward to following your progress and to spurring you on!! :D

Skinniminx said:
WOW just caught up on your diary!!!! A stone in two weeks absoutely fantastic and well done. Your really driven and focused. I really need to get my head in gear and start to exercise. Looking forward to following your progress and to spurring you on!! :D

Thankyou skinniminx! Well your losses are fab without the exercise it seems so god knows what you would lose with exercise aswell!! Juat wondering as your a few week ahead of me how are you finding the diet now? x

Day 16 and how appropriate as I managed to fit into size 16 tops today :D attempting the size 16 trousers at the weekend ;) feeling good and very positive today, am going to discard the soups and start with just shakes and bars today :)

Thankyou skinniminx! Well your losses are fab without the exercise it seems so god knows what you would lose with exercise aswell!! Juat wondering as your a few week ahead of me how are you finding the diet now? x

TBH I think this is the best diet ever!! For the last 10 years I would say I've been about 2 to 3 stone overweight and have tried countless diets the usual WW an SW and losing a measily 1 to 2lb a week. We need results quick for us to carry it on and this is exactly what Exante has done. Yes its hard but so so worth it when you see the WI results. So to answer your question yes I am spurred on by the amount I have lost so far and am excited that yes for the first time I can do this to the end! For the last two weekends I have been adding a meal instead of a shake ie chicken breast or fish and green veg (250 cals) just seems a like a real treat when the rest of the family are sat there eating a takeout or a Sunday Lunch and I'm still losing the weight which is great and then will go back to TS to kick start it again! Good luck hun its well worth it x :D

Skinniminx said:
TBH I think this is the best diet ever!! For the last 10 years I would say I've been about 2 to 3 stone overweight and have tried countless diets the usual WW an SW and losing a measily 1 to 2lb a week. We need results quick for us to carry it on and this is exactly what Exante has done. Yes its hard but so so worth it when you see the WI results. So to answer your question yes I am spurred on by the amount I have lost so far and am excited that yes for the first time I can do this to the end! For the last two weekends I have been adding a meal instead of a shake ie chicken breast or fish and green veg (250 cals) just seems a like a real treat when the rest of the family are sat there eating a takeout or a Sunday Lunch and I'm still losing the weight which is great and then will go back to TS to kick start it again! Good luck hun its well worth it x :D

Your exactly right, we do need to see fast results to stick with it. I have never done ww or sw but just know I would be rubbish as there is so much that you can have I would just go over the top with it I think! The other day I had terrible thought that as long as I remained 100% then once a month I would treat myself to a takeaway!! Within 5 minutes of thinking it I realised this would not be a good idea! But I do think I would love to aam once a week like you partly because it would be my treat but also because it will gradually get me used to eating healthy again for when I get to goal. The last thing I want to do is put it all back on when I get there so was thinking of gradually going on to working solution. ie aam once a week for 3 weeks, then aam twice a week for three weeks etc etc. Do you think this would be ok? I would be quite happy to remain 100% TS for the next three months but am just thinking long term this may be better for me to prevent me from putting it all back on! Also I don't like meat really so for my aam could I have a quorn chicken fillet and green veg? What green veg do you have and how much of it lol! sorry for this long post and all the questions! Hope you dont mind! x

Your exactly right, we do need to see fast results to stick with it. I have never done ww or sw but just know I would be rubbish as there is so much that you can have I would just go over the top with it I think! The other day I had terrible thought that as long as I remained 100% then once a month I would treat myself to a takeaway!! Within 5 minutes of thinking it I realised this would not be a good idea! But I do think I would love to aam once a week like you partly because it would be my treat but also because it will gradually get me used to eating healthy again for when I get to goal. The last thing I want to do is put it all back on when I get there so was thinking of gradually going on to working solution. ie aam once a week for 3 weeks, then aam twice a week for three weeks etc etc. Do you think this would be ok? I would be quite happy to remain 100% TS for the next three months but am just thinking long term this may be better for me to prevent me from putting it all back on! Also I don't like meat really so for my aam could I have a quorn chicken fillet and green veg? What green veg do you have and how much of it lol! sorry for this long post and all the questions! Hope you dont mind! x

Most def when you have done a good few weeks I think that would be fine. It all depends on how much weight you want to lose and how quickly ... just see how much you are losing and adjust it. Its all about control!! Take a look at the recipes you can have on the Exante site as well its a good guide for ideas!! Green veg I have either green leaf salad spring onions and green pepper and when I want to serve my veg hot I roast it in the oven with spray light green pepper leek courgette and sometimes add green cabbage/curly kale and chillies/fresh herbs for a kick etc. Or just have broccoli boiled with green cabbage. Just keep it in moderation I think green is best but you may be able to add some other colours ... not sure really and lots of water!! xx

Skinniminx said:
Most def when you have done a good few weeks I think that would be fine. It all depends on how much weight you want to lose and how quickly ... just see how much you are losing and adjust it. Its all about control!! Take a look at the recipes you can have on the Exante site as well its a good guide for ideas!! Green veg I have either green leaf salad spring onions and green pepper and when I want to serve my veg hot I roast it in the oven with spray light green pepper leek courgette and sometimes add green cabbage/curly kale and chillies/fresh herbs for a kick etc. Or just have broccoli boiled with green cabbage. Just keep it in moderation I think green is best but you may be able to add some other colours ... not sure really and lots of water!! xx

Thankyou! I think I will wait until I am on my 5th week and just add a meal once a week, see why happens and take it from there! Hmm I love spring onions and green leaf salad! Shall look forward to week 5 now lol x

Great idea your already a stone down now and could be another stone down again in two weeks! Go girl x

Coming at you live from my exercise bike lol! 20 mins has flown by whilst listening to old songs (that remind me of being slim!) on my iphone and reading posts on here! Hmm can we do more than 20 mins exercise a day?! I am sooo in the zone! Lol :D

Back