Operation: Wedding dress!

So day 1 of 20 with noooo scaleage is over... But someone needs to take all forms of money off me as I am ALREADY tempted to nip to Argooose and buy some scales! Arghhhhh!!

Drank all my water and had all my packs like a good 14-9 today, hopefully I can say the same for tomorrow.

Nite fellow mini's xxx

So day 1 of 20 with noooo scaleage is over... But someone needs to take all forms of money off me as I am ALREADY tempted to nip to Argooose and buy some scales! Arghhhhh!!

Drank all my water and had all my packs like a good 14-9 today, hopefully I can say the same for tomorrow.

Nite fellow mini's xxx

I'll take it!!!!! :D

How you getting on today 14-9?

:)

x

Good day today thanks Scottie, seems this no weighing lark may be working for me! xx

14stoneto9stoneplease said:
Good day today thanks Scottie, seems this no weighing lark may be working for me! xx

You sound so positive about this!! Great stuff! Go for it! the 10s are waiting for you :)

DustQueen said:
How you doing14?

Not so great.....

It was all going really well until 7pm last night :(

OH is working nights this week 5pm-5am and I think I may have a problem! I haven't slept other than an hour and a half in the last 48 hours! I'm fine up until bedtime and then I start hearing noises and convince myself there is someone in the house! This happens all night! Think I may need to go to the doctors about it as he rarely does away/night work but that's all they have on at the minute so I'm going to have to sort myself out.

Anyway I know it's no excuse but I was so knackered - bit like hungover kind and so I just wanted some stodge!!

So somehow a cheese salad sandwich, packet of salt and vinegar mcoys and a mars bar just found their way into my mouth!

Not beating myself up too much though as I felt I needed it and usually in the past when I have done that the scales have STS the next day and as I have no form of scaleage I'm not too worried anyway!

Hope everyone is good, sorry not had a chance to catch up on diaries yet, just mega busy with the kids- no help from OH, if he's not working he's sleeping!

Xx

Hope your felling better about things today babe.
I'm the same when I'm home alone so I know how you feel xx

Awww ((((hugs)))) - sorry to hear you've been having a rough time 14-9. I'm the same when the OH does nights, but have found that trying to tire myself out during the day (lots of housework, long walk, etc) + a nytol + a night light work well. A nice long bath before bed and a hot shake can also help... I still don't sleep as well as I do when he's here, but at least I sleep a good few hours (whereas at first I was like you and was lucky if I got 1 hour a nite).

Don't worry about the slip up - as you've said, when it's happened before it's not made too much difference to the scales as long as you get straight back on the wagon.

Hope you have a good day today hun :)

x

Not so great.....

It was all going really well until 7pm last night :(

OH is working nights this week 5pm-5am and I think I may have a problem! I haven't slept other than an hour and a half in the last 48 hours! I'm fine up until bedtime and then I start hearing noises and convince myself there is someone in the house! This happens all night! Think I may need to go to the doctors about it as he rarely does away/night work but that's all they have on at the minute so I'm going to have to sort myself out.

Anyway I know it's no excuse but I was so knackered - bit like hungover kind and so I just wanted some stodge!!

So somehow a cheese salad sandwich, packet of salt and vinegar mcoys and a mars bar just found their way into my mouth!

Not beating myself up too much though as I felt I needed it and usually in the past when I have done that the scales have STS the next day and as I have no form of scaleage I'm not too worried anyway!

Hope everyone is good, sorry not had a chance to catch up on diaries yet, just mega busy with the kids- no help from OH, if he's not working he's sleeping!

Xx

Oh Hun :( I know what that is like :( I was exactly the same when I moved into my house (just me no oh no lodger for a few months) I was a bit of a nervous wreck :S
Sorry Tourane ing a tough time *hugs*
Not sure what to suggest but I hope it gets better soon x

scotminx said:
Awww ((((hugs)))) - sorry to hear you've been having a rough time 14-9. I'm the same when the OH does nights, but have found that trying to tire myself out during the day (lots of housework, long walk, etc) + a nytol + a night light work well. A nice long bath before bed and a hot shake can also help... I still don't sleep as well as I do when he's here, but at least I sleep a good few hours (whereas at first I was like you and was lucky if I got 1 hour a nite).

Don't worry about the slip up - as you've said, when it's happened before it's not made too much difference to the scales as long as you get straight back on the wagon.

Hope you have a good day today hun :)

x

Ooo a nightlight sounds like a really good idea :)

How's it going sexy lady??? xxx

DustQueen said:
Yeah where are you 14??? Miss you :(

I'm here guys...and still on the wagon so stop panicking!!!

Still no scaleage so don't know how things are going but I am SO less stressed not having to worry about what they are going to say each day!

Sorry haven't been on much, just feel I don't have much to write about now that I'm not weighing! Also it's just been a bit of a strange week so haven't got into my usual daily routine- which includes minimins obviously!

Anyways all is good here, going to see who has been star pupils in my absence and who needs the cane... You know who you are!!! :D xx

I'm here guys...and still on the wagon so stop panicking!!!

Still no scaleage so don't know how things are going but I am SO less stressed not having to worry about what they are going to say each day!

Sorry haven't been on much, just feel I don't have much to write about now that I'm not weighing! Also it's just been a bit of a strange week so haven't got into my usual daily routine- which includes minimins obviously!

Anyways all is good here, going to see who has been star pupils in my absence and who needs the cane... You know who you are!!! :D xx

Damn it was hoping you had fallen off so I could catch you ;) really pleased hun you're doing great x

Right, you may have guessed from my absence this weekend and most of last week that I have fallen off the wagon.. big time!

I have no excuse for it really and am totally disappointed in myself. So needing to face facts, I got OH to buy me some scales yesterday and am utterly embarressed to tell you all I am back up to 11.9 :(

Now I know all scales are different so these could be a few lbs up from my old scales but still it's no excuse.

These next two weeks are going to be crammed with shakes, water and as much exercise as possible to at least get me into the 10's before the christening.

Also decided I am going to sign off from minimins until not this Saturday but next. This is because the last time I did this it gave me even more motivation to stick to it so I could get back on here asap and I need ALL the motivation I can get right now!

I know you are all doing fab and I cannot wait to get back on here and celebrate my success and all of yours too!

So I shall see you all in just under two weeks when I WILL BE IN THE 10's- I PROMISE!!

Xxxxxx

Right, you may have guessed from my absence this weekend and most of last week that I have fallen off the wagon.. big time!

I have no excuse for it really and am totally disappointed in myself. So needing to face facts, I got OH to buy me some scales yesterday and am utterly embarressed to tell you all I am back up to 11.9 :(

Now I know all scales are different so these could be a few lbs up from my old scales but still it's no excuse.

These next two weeks are going to be crammed with shakes, water and as much exercise as possible to at least get me into the 10's before the christening.

Also decided I am going to sign off from minimins until not this Saturday but next. This is because the last time I did this it gave me even more motivation to stick to it so I could get back on here asap and I need ALL the motivation I can get right now!

I know you are all doing fab and I cannot wait to get back on here and celebrate my success and all of yours too!

So I shall see you all in just under two weeks when I WILL BE IN THE 10's- I PROMISE!!

Xxxxxx

Sweetie... don't be hard on yourself. You have done BLOODY brilliant on Exante. I have fallen off the wagon so many times now but i keep dusting myself off and having another go.

"Failure is only classed as a fail if you FAIL to dust yourself off and get back up"

Remember that x

Back