Operation: Wedding dress!

* 14-9 walks in cowardly *

Can I come home?? Pweassseee??!!
I know it's been AGES and I know I didn't say goodbye I just sort of chickened out but it's a new year and a new start and all that and I have actually missed Exante so can't wait to get back on it properly tomorrow!

Speaking of weight
(see what i did there ;)) you would have probably all guessed from my lengthy absence that I no longer have 12lbs to goal :( I haven't actually got a clue what I weigh as I'm too chicken to weigh. All I know is I have been totally off any form of diet for about 4-5 weeks now and my size 14's are very nearly cutting off the blood supply at my waist!!

So it's definately got to be done now, no more messing 2012 will be the year I finally get to a healthy weight. Although I've decided for now I'm going to not weigh, at least not until my jeans fit me comfortably again! I just don't want to get all down and depressed when I see something bad on the scales.

Now I know for a fact that I'm not going to be able to read all the diaries thoroughly as I would probably still be reading this time next year but will try my best in the morning, will change all my stats then too :( xxx

Good to see you back, this will be the year we actually get to goal :)

14stoneto9stoneplease said:
* 14-9 walks in cowardly *

Can I come home?? Pweassseee??!!
I know it's been AGES and I know I didn't say goodbye I just sort of chickened out but it's a new year and a new start and all that and I have actually missed Exante so can't wait to get back on it properly tomorrow!

Speaking of weight
(see what i did there ;)) you would have probably all guessed from my lengthy absence that I no longer have 12lbs to goal :( I haven't actually got a clue what I weigh as I'm too chicken to weigh. All I know is I have been totally off any form of diet for about 4-5 weeks now and my size 14's are very nearly cutting off the blood supply at my waist!!

So it's definately got to be done now, no more messing 2012 will be the year I finally get to a healthy weight. Although I've decided for now I'm going to not weigh, at least not until my jeans fit me comfortably again! I just don't want to get all down and depressed when I see something bad on the scales.

Now I know for a fact that I'm not going to be able to read all the diaries thoroughly as I would probably still be reading this time next year but will try my best in the morning, will change all my stats then too :( xxx

Yes!!! Come home!! We've missed like mad!!! :)
I'm also many weeks off plan and the 14s are tight again, not going to weigh either so you're in good company lol ;)
I'm going to leave off as long as possible with the weighing :)
I'm starting in the morning too so lets do this honey! 9s here we come :)

Omg it's getting better by the minute. All my girls are back :D
I've missed you Hun xx

DustQueen said:
Yes!!! Come home!! We've missed like mad!!! :)
I'm also many weeks off plan and the 14s are tight again, not going to weigh either so you're in good company lol ;)
I'm going to leave off as long as possible with the weighing :)
I'm starting in the morning too so lets do this honey! 9s here we come :)

I wanna weigh already!! I know the results will be hard to take but I dunno if I can do it without the scales keeping me on track!! But my scales are bust!! May have to nip out to but some new ones.... ;) yep 9's here we come :D race ya ;) .... Again lol!! X

Little-Miss-Perfect said:
Omg it's getting better by the minute. All my girls are back :D
I've missed you Hun xx

Aww missed you too, I've looked everywhere but cannot buy a bottle of your positivity anywhere!! So don't go getting to goal too quick and deserting us all now will ya xx

Aww missed you too, I've looked everywhere but cannot buy a bottle of your positivity anywhere!! So don't go getting to goal too quick and deserting us all now will ya xx

I'll be here, don't worry. You lot will probably be well past goal before me lol xx

I wanna weigh already!! I know the results will be hard to take but I dunno if I can do it without the scales keeping me on track!! But my scales are bust!! May have to nip out to but some new ones.... ;) yep 9's here we come :D race ya ;) .... Again lol!! X

Lol me too I'm not going to though :) maybe go to boots etc to weigh so you can't do it every day? X

Soooo I resisted the urge to buy new scales and so I'm going cold turkey until I feel comfortable again which has always been around the 11 stone mark so god knows what I weigh now as I am FAR from comfortable! But I guess this way I'll never know how bad it got!

Joining dustface on the 42 day countdown (if she will have me ;) ) so day 2 of 42 is nearly over... Just another 40 to go :(

Oh and I have an even bigger reason to really do it this time- the wedding is officially booked as of today! For November! This year! Arghhhh!!! Scared much! Really fancied celebrating with a glass of wine (or the two cans of fosters left in the fridge from Xmas) BUT I didnt! Also the half tin of roses left over also nearly entered my mouth... I picked a strawberry one up... was about to put it out of it's misery... and then thought wedding dress wedding dress wedding dress... and back in the tin it went!

Just got to keep this up for another 11 months :(

:D x

I picked a strawberry one up... was about to put it out of it's misery... and then thought wedding dress wedding dress wedding dress... and back in the tin it went!

Great incentive to keep at it now :D Well done on putting it back in the tin xx

Soooo I resisted the urge to buy new scales and so I'm going cold turkey until I feel comfortable again which has always been around the 11 stone mark so god knows what I weigh now as I am FAR from comfortable! But I guess this way I'll never know how bad it got!

Joining dustface on the 42 day countdown (if she will have me ;) ) so day 2 of 42 is nearly over... Just another 40 to go :(

Oh and I have an even bigger reason to really do it this time- the wedding is officially booked as of today! For November! This year! Arghhhh!!! Scared much! Really fancied celebrating with a glass of wine (or the two cans of fosters left in the fridge from Xmas) BUT I didnt! Also the half tin of roses left over also nearly entered my mouth... I picked a strawberry one up... was about to put it out of it's misery... and then thought wedding dress wedding dress wedding dress... and back in the tin it went!

Oh hunny what fantastic news!!! Congratulations!!!! Yes of course I'll have you but I suck lol failed again today :( any advice?

I picked a strawberry one up... was about to put it out of it's misery... and then thought wedding dress wedding dress wedding dress... and back in the tin it went!

Great incentive to keep at it now! Shopping for a wedding dress :D Well done on putting it back in the tin xx

^^^^OK! How did that happen, didn't show as posted!

Omg no scales? Your a braver woman than me :D wish I could avoid them for just one day!
You've booked the wedding!!!!! Eeek right Mrs, that's it! No more wine and takeaways or else. I'm gonna be here to whip your sexy wee butt xx

Thanks guys, yes the biggest incentive ever :D yes I will def need some butt whooping along the way ;) Day 2 done :D

Back