Operation: Wedding dress!

cupcake86 said:
They recommend a multi vitamin on 3 packs plus 100g protein & you can have 200g of certain veg. 3lt of water xo

Sent by Mrs Cupcake to be <3

Wow really?! So not only does it taste better than exante but you are allowed a little something extra aswell! Reckon im converted already :D thanks cupcake x

slinkybride2be said:
Wow really?! So not only does it taste better than exante but you are allowed a little something extra aswell! Reckon im converted already :D thanks cupcake x

Your welcome xo

Sent by Mrs Cupcake to be <3

Not been on much over the weekend, had a mammoth spring clean, loves a deep clean I do! Was doing well right up until 4pm yesterday when I had some good news and thought sod it and had a glass of wine, or two....

But right back on it now and I'm 11.10, on day 5 today and I'm usually 5-6lbs down by now but I'll take the 3 considering I was naughty last night!

Have a good day all xx

Nice work slinky- bet that wine was lush too!! Certainly very deserved with your mammoth losses! So how are you finding the S+S packs? I think I will place an order for some samples next week to try them out too as everyone is raving about them!!

Little-Miss-Perfect said:
Good day?? xx

Yesterday was good, today was evil! Had a megabeast of a tooth out and my dentist actually had to get another dentist in to help pull the bugger out! Think I am scarred for life! Dietwise okish though :/ x

ladygaga said:
Nice work slinky- bet that wine was lush too!! Certainly very deserved with your mammoth losses! So how are you finding the S+S packs? I think I will place an order for some samples next week to try them out too as everyone is raving about them!!

S & S are ok, can't help but taste that same powdery exante flavour though! Going to finish my shakes up first and will then probably order some :) x

Not getting much chance to get on here the last few days. Am going in megabridezilla mode and ordering pretty much all the little diddly things like favours, centrepieces etc so am emailing back and forth constantly as want everything to march perfectly- OCD ALERT!! Dietwise all is ok-ish but weight flickering between 11.10 & 11.9 today x

slinkybride2be said:
Yesterday was good, today was evil! Had a megabeast of a tooth out and my dentist actually had to get another dentist in to help pull the bugger out! Think I am scarred for life! Dietwise okish though :/ x

Eeeeeekkkk :S you ok? :(

slinkybride2be said:
S & S are ok, can't help but taste that same powdery exante flavour though! Going to finish my shakes up first and will then probably order some :) x

Yeah I'm still not convinced but then I don't like anything lol

slinkybride2be said:
Not getting much chance to get on here the last few days. Am going in megabridezilla mode and ordering pretty much all the little diddly things like favours, centrepieces etc so am emailing back and forth constantly as want everything to march perfectly- OCD ALERT!! Dietwise all is ok-ish but weight flickering between 11.10 & 11.9 today x

Still so jealous of your weight can't believe how far I've slipped :(

Don't envy my weight Dusty, the scales may say 11.10 but the mirror says about 14 stone! Cuz I'm such a short arse! We'll get there....eventually! Xx

DustQueen said:
Eeeeeekkkk :S you ok? :(

Yes I'm ok thanks, the alternative was going into hospital and having my gum cut! Damn you coke zero!!

slinkybride2be said:
Don't envy my weight Dusty, the scales may say 11.10 but the mirror says about 14 stone! Cuz I'm such a short arse! We'll get there....eventually! Xx

Lol shorter than me??? Not possible!! Only Darcy is shorter than me :)

Coke zero always used to send me gaga!!! (even tho I am the gaga!!!) Hope you are relishing all the wedding prep as it does fly so quickly but it is worth every bit of effort you put into it xxx

Hey guys,

Still 11.10, was 11.8 Sunday morning and then the Mother's Day wine and roast kicked in ;)

So bang goes my first goal lol! But do you know I'm so relaxed this time round, yes I need to lose weight but I am comfortable as I am and so there's no rush to get there. Slow and steady wins the race right?!

Good job as I just can't do TS anymore, I do it most of the day and then night time arrives and all I want is a meal whilst watching Emmerdale, even if it is a plate of lettuce! Sooo I can kinda call it WS right?! ;)

The spring is starting to appear and I think dieting is so much easier when you know you are going to hve to start wearing less layers! So feeling quite positive now.

Gonna scrap my goals if my laptop EVER gets back from being repaired as I just want to do this in my own time now.

Xx

ladygaga said:
Coke zero always used to send me gaga!!! (even tho I am the gaga!!!) Hope you are relishing all the wedding prep as it does fly so quickly but it is worth every bit of effort you put into it xxx

Loving the wedding planning, although ive bought/booked pretty much everything already so the next 7 1/2 months could be very long indeed! X

slinkybride2be said:
Hey guys,

Still 11.10, was 11.8 Sunday morning and then the Mother's Day wine and roast kicked in ;)

So bang goes my first goal lol! But do you know I'm so relaxed this time round, yes I need to lose weight but I am comfortable as I am and so there's no rush to get there. Slow and steady wins the race right?!

Good job as I just can't do TS anymore, I do it most of the day and then night time arrives and all I want is a meal whilst watching Emmerdale, even if it is a plate of lettuce! Sooo I can kinda call it WS right?! ;)

The spring is starting to appear and I think dieting is so much easier when you know you are going to hve to start wearing less layers! So feeling quite positive now.

Gonna scrap my goals if my laptop EVER gets back from being repaired as I just want to do this in my own time now.

Xx

Awww nice post hun glad you're happy that's great news :)
Can't wait to be back in the 11s it's so much nicer than the 12s :)
Go Slink ;)

Back