Operation: Wedding dress!

ladygaga said:
Huge congratulations- what a mighty achievement. Must feel amazing- well done xx

Thanks gaga, does feel good, just hoping I can stay in them ;) x

Sorry, was in a bit of a rush earlier!!! So pleased for you! Ahh I can't imagine how good it felt to see the scales saying 11 this morning! I can't imagine how it'll feel when mine say 12!!! lol...feel like I've been in the 13's for an age! So ur now only 2lbs off ur halfway mark!! FAB!!!

You're so going to hit your target you know, without a doubt. I know you have ups and downs like everyone else but overall you've done brilliantly!!! I know what you mena about the weekends though, just shows you how quickly it can go back on deosn't it! It's a slippery slope when you're at the bottom of it.

Anway, just wanted to congratulate you properly :D x x

BouncyBride said:
Sorry, was in a bit of a rush earlier!!! So pleased for you! Ahh I can't imagine how good it felt to see the scales saying 11 this morning! I can't imagine how it'll feel when mine say 12!!! lol...feel like I've been in the 13's for an age! So ur now only 2lbs off ur halfway mark!! FAB!!!

You're so going to hit your target you know, without a doubt. I know you have ups and downs like everyone else but overall you've done brilliantly!!! I know what you mena about the weekends though, just shows you how quickly it can go back on deosn't it! It's a slippery slope when you're at the bottom of it.

Anway, just wanted to congratulate you properly :D x x

Aww thanking you! Yep really going to try and push through this weekend and then that will be 2 weekends in a row woohoo that hasn't happened since the first two weeks!! I think iv realised now that as much as I love having takeaway, bottle of wine and a laugh with OH of a Saturday evening, it's not worth stepping on the scales 3lbs up! Then I thought oh I'm never going to be able to do this even at goal but then realised I would be maintaining so would be very good all week, enjoy myself at the weekend and then then lose it again during the week and jut keep going round and round in circles! Which is ok as I'll be MAINTAINING!! Wow can't wait today that for real!!! God iv gone on again haven't I! Thanks BB and BTW its now 1lb to halfway ;) xx

Well done 14to9!!!! So happy for you :D :D :D xx

14stoneto9stoneplease said:
12.0 today- FINALLY!! I suspect it may have been a lb or 2 more if auntie Flo wasn't present but il happily take a 5lb loss!

2 more lbs and I am at the halfway point and 1 more lb I am in the 11's! Once I get there I am NOT coming back out of them- apart from to get in the 10's of course ;)

Also this means iv now lost 2 stone since starting Exante and 4 stone in total since this time last year! Woohoo time to shift the last 2stone 4lbs and with only 53 days to goal its going to be tight! But iv worked it all out and my target for this time next week is 11.10 and 4lbs each week thereafter. So along as I continue to be a good girl I should get there just in time ;) hope everyone is having a fab day xx

Yayyy!!! Doing great babe :)

Well helllllllllooooooooooo 11's!!!!!!!!

It's been a while since we were last together, about 7 years infact (when I was 16!) and it's jolly nice to see you again ;) I am hoping you will look after me for the next 3 and a bit weeks and then I will be moving on to your smaller friend the 10's!! Please don't take it personally though, I just like them better thats all!

Kind regards

14-9 xxx

Wooooooo hooooooo check you out miss thang!!!! Fan bloody tastic :D so so pleased for you :D hoping I am in the 11s too but don't know, am away from my scales :S you better not be beating me!!! Lmao well done Hun xxx

DustQueen said:
Wooooooo hooooooo check you out miss thang!!!! Fan bloody tastic :D so so pleased for you :D hoping I am in the 11s too but don't know, am away from my scales :S you better not be beating me!!! Lmao well done Hun xxx

You KNOW you are in the 11's now Carly! No i very much doubt i am beating you...... Yet!! Haha ;) Remember I predicted 11.9 for you next WI ;) xx

Hellooooooo!?!?!? Anybody there?!?!?!?!?

How are you doing lady? I bet you're about 11.9 now huh!?!?! Hope ur ok chicken :D x x

OK so now I'm concerned lady!!! Come on, even if you've had a bad week, get back here and sort it out :D x x We miss youuuuuuuuu!!!!!

IM HERE!!!!!!!

Sorry girlies just been mega busy! It started off by me wanting to gloss the skirting boards and has turned into a full on house makeover! Ha OH hates me right now!

Oh well it did completely take my mind off the food- probably too much as some days I have forgotten to have anything!! I know I know not good but I have set an alarm on my phone now twice a day to remind me! See this is the trouble with me when I go into ketosis I just don't crave/want anything! Thinking it may be better to be out of it and suffer the cravings!

Scales are looking good this morning at 11.11! Hoping to get to 11.10 tomorrow for my weekly weigh in and that will keep me on target! Haven't updated my ticker yet but got a big fat feeling I am now in the 'overweight category' and now officially over the halfway point! Wow never thought I would get there eh BB ;)

Anyway hope everyone else is good, just sorting the little men out and then will grab a shake to force down myself whilst catching up on diaries!

Xxxxx

WOOOOHOOOOOOOO well done you!!!!! I'm relieved you're here, I thought you may have signed in saying you were bk up to 14 after bingeing all weekend like I normally do! lol

I bet all the decorating will have burnt off a few pounds too missy so I reckon you'll be 11.10 for tomorrow. I am WELL JELL!!!! lol And well done on the halfway point! That's ace (as you can see, I've been true to myself and am actually nowhere NEAR the halfway point and imagine I will be a minimin for a good few years to come as yet!)

Good luck for weigh in although I KNOW you don't need it! :D x x

IM HERE!!!!!!!

Sorry girlies just been mega busy! It started off by me wanting to gloss the skirting boards and has turned into a full on house makeover! Ha OH hates me right now!

Oh well it did completely take my mind off the food- probably too much as some days I have forgotten to have anything!! I know I know not good but I have set an alarm on my phone now twice a day to remind me! See this is the trouble with me when I go into ketosis I just don't crave/want anything! Thinking it may be better to be out of it and suffer the cravings!

Scales are looking good this morning at 11.11! Hoping to get to 11.10 tomorrow for my weekly weigh in and that will keep me on target! Haven't updated my ticker yet but got a big fat feeling I am now in the 'overweight category' and now officially over the halfway point! Wow never thought I would get there eh BB ;)

Anyway hope everyone else is good, just sorting the little men out and then will grab a shake to force down myself whilst catching up on diaries!

Xxxxx

Oooo yay!!!! Overweight and over half way :D I got there yesterday too felt great :)

Well done 14to9 - 11.11 is amazing, and it must be such a good feeling to be in that "overweight" category - you're no longer considered obese missus - yay!!!!!

xx

Erm......isn't it someone weigh in today!?!?!?!?!?!? WELL??????!!!!!! Come on!!! I'm dying to know how brilliantly you've done this week!(or have I got it wrong totally and it's tomorrow? lol) :D xx

Haha sorry to keep you waiting BB! Am sat in the dentist shitting myself as I have to have a filling and one out :( poor OH has got it worse- root canal- ouch!

Anyway back to the important stuff ;) Yes I am 11.10!!!! Whoohoo! Have to change the ticker later but all is good!

Have to admit though I can feel a BBQ coming on this weekend and im not even feeling bad about that fact!

Decided that to successfully get through this I need to stop resenting the diet and if that means a weekend off every now and again then so be it! It may take me a little longer but I'm already feeling and looking a hell of a lot better than 8 weeks ago so I'm not too worried. Plus I have been a good girl for two WHOLE weekends now!! ;)

Will have to catch up on diaries later when I'm lying on the sofa in agony ;) xx

Well done & good for you!!!!! Oh, and OUCH! Rather you than me! Think yourself lucky you're not eating then eh! lol xxx

Back