Operation: Wedding dress!

Oh jeez sorry guys!! But it was yummy!! Thanks Clair will have a look tomorrow xx

11.10?!?! Yes il have some of that thankyou very much!!! :D

I'm on my last bar today and I have so gone off them now but still need something solid. So I'm going to give 2 shakes and 1 quorn fillet a day a go I think. Can nibble on that throughout the day and It's got quite similar nutritional values so hopefully it should be ok. If not I will just have to grin and bare the bars!

Stripped down to bra and knickers this morning and looked in a full length mirror!!--- and I have decided that although everywhere is still a bit flabby and loose I don't actually think I could be classed as 'fat' anymore if you know what I mean!! Plus i actually love my hips! Ha never thought I would actually like a part of my body but I really do! I guess they have always been there but they have been suffocated by the mountains of fat!! So there is still a way to go but I can finally see that the end is in sight now! Woohoo!

BUTTTTTT my arms are still a major problem, theyare justso much bigger than the rest of me!! so I'm off to Argos tomorrow to buy Clairs suggestion of the shake weight-reviews look good and it's been reduced to £19.99!!

Here's to another 100% day for us all!! :D

Lol pickled onion that's not bad at all could have been worse hun so well done...

Wowzers ur doing fabulous lovely keep it going..

I've just got on the wagon so feeling very positive

Xx

Woohoooooo check you out sheksy mamma!!!! Well done on seeing the 11.10 again! That's fantastic and has set you up nicely for the weekend I bet ;)

Oooh I meant to say yesterday, about the arms, I do an exercise where I just have a 2lb weight in each arm, lay on my back and bring my arms up and right back above my head. (so if I was stood up, it would look like I was stretching my arms up towards the sky) and it REALLY works. I don't knwo how safe it is as I've never seen anyone else do it but I've not damaged myself and it's working for me loads.

Hope you have a great day chick :D x x x

11.10 woohoo *scottie does the 11.10 dance* :D

You sound like you're really back in the zone 14-9, am really happy for you.

Let us know how you get on with the shake weight. I've fancied one for a while and also HATE my upper arms so would love to hear if it works for you. Might also give your exercise a go BB - sounds good!

Here's to another good exante day!

x

Bleurgh....just ate two hula hoops... That is all.

14stoneto9stoneplease said:
Bleurgh....just ate two hula hoops... That is all.

Sssh I won't tell if you dont ;)
And well done for stopping at 2 babe.

Now behave Mrs..... :D xxxxx

Just popping in to wish you luck for today 14-9. You can beat the weekend monster!!

Hope you have a lovely Saturday :)

x

Ok guys so as you probably guessed from my absence the weekend munch monster got me again.... BIG TIME!

This really was the worst one yet as usually on the Monday I will say ok so I gained but I really enjoyed myself so it's not so bad. This time I really didn't and it got to tgR point this morning where I was actually crying about it and I have not cried once since being on this diet.

So I now know that this is it, I am not going to get to goal in time now but to be in the 10's is still achievable so long as I don't use the weekend as an excuse to eat anymore.

I have made the decision to sign off from minimins for the week :( I am just sick to the back teeth of writing the same weight over and over again and I am sure you lot are sick of reading it!! So I am not coming back on until I am 11.9 as that is a weight I have bever wrote on my diary before! Also I am hoping this will be an extra incentive for me as I love my minimins daily fix and so the sooner I can get back on the better!

Based on what I have gained this weekend- 4lbs!!!! I should be back on by the weekend or Monday at the latest reporting a new weight of 11.9!!!

Hope everyone has a fab week and carry on being good little minis! :D xxxxxxxx

I can totally understand why you're doing what you're doing chicken. I too feel pap this morning as have had 2 days off plan. I'm not weighing myself until 20th August anddoing 12 days 100% TS until then. Next time I step on the scales I want to see 12 something.

Best of luck for thisweek girlie and I'm sure you'll be even less than 11.9 by the time youcome back! :D x x x x

Aw babe :( I don't want a week without you but I totally understand why/what your doing!
Ok I'll make a deal, however many days your gone will be the amount of TS days I'll have done ;) xxxx

Will miss you 14-9 but I understand why you're doing it, and you have to do what's right for you. Here's to 11.9 :)

x

DustQueen said:

I'm back!!! You soppy pair, missed you too x

Back